⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

“Congratulations, Dark Flow. This is what you get when you let a Tier III player into a Tier I match with a Sherman II. Of course, he cleans up everything from the inaccessible zone. There are no ranged AT weapons in Tier I. Now, seriously, this goes to the devs: Do you even think about your matchmaking, or is it all random? You had enough time to test it. But, of course, the new MM is much fairer. Don’t make me laugh. From now on, I’m just going to leave such matches. I’m fed up with this crap.”

img[/img]

7 Likes

seems the google translator went haywire? :joy:

1 Like

Wait so even if I “research” Panther A right now, I won’t be able to buy it because I first need to “research” the missing early war BS like 75/32 M41 and Pz III J1?

yeah probably

it happened to me i researched a tiger ii p and i cant buy it cause i gotta unlock and buy all the prvious tanks

1 Like

Maybe at least from the “same squad”? I.e. starting from Panther A?

Unlocking everything would suck.

nope i got tanker iiI squad

you gotta unlock everything which is dumb asf

indeed thats how it worked for me! researched fully the fg42 II which i didnt had unlocked, when the research was complete it didnt sold the gun till i research the entire rifle tree. i just missed the radio2 squad, so im working on it.

you would think if the game wont let me buy it and use it, could as well dont let me research it.

its a problem only for vets tho, and it will eventually solve by itself.

But then the whole “skip the unlocks you don’t need” promise was BS.

I don’t need 75/32 M41 and Pz III J1, I need Panther A.

4 Likes

bruh facts like i might just quit playing the game altogether cause its so dumb

7 Likes

What happened to the squads that we had not yet unlocked in certain campaigns. I was hoping to get all of the Marine specific squads in the Pacific Campaign. I only needed the last one, the Assaulter III squad, but I don’t think it’s available anymore. Is there a possibility these become available again at a later date?

1 Like

they’re tied to weapons iirc? try checking the SMG/assault rifle part and see if there’s a squad tab on the details on the left.

Those new human players are worse than bots. And most of them had BR3-4 weapons (some with Kar98k and mg13 lol) which can’t compete against PPSh-41, RD-44, Fedorov spam, from looking at my screenshot one dude had Conders like me. I want old Enlisted back. At least i would never need to play awful Berlin ever again. In new post merge world there are no point in building rallies or flanking since point will be half capped by the time you build rally:

and fully captured when you get 5m from the objective:

I knew the match was lost from lack of defense on the first point. Games now are always stomps from one of the team and nothing in between.

1 Like

Sure buddy, I will explain what I saw.
I only tested it once or twice, so I dont know everything exactly yet.

You cant order them to man the hmg.
When you build a hmg, a bot closeby can man it all by itself and shoot at enemies.
They dont stay behind the hmg long.
They just shoot at what they see at that moment.
They dont always man the hmg, probably not if there is no enemy in sight.
So my guess is, that if a bot sees an enemy, and a hmg is nearby, the bot will use it (without any orders) and shoot at the enemy, and after that he will just move on.

Bots will also automatically man the hmgs in bunkers and mg nests.
I mean the ones that are already present in the map.
They will shoot with them and hit stuff too.

Edit: I set up a custom match with bots only, defending and I build a hmg.
Immediately a bot manned my hmg by itself and shoots the enemy, I even get building assist points when he gets kills.

5 Likes

Cool thanks, LMG and HMG positions, will deploy loads of them and watch, interesting we can’t order our own though.

3 Likes

desert rate on US side is about the same as the Soviet desert rate except Soviets have superior gear to the Axis while Americans have completely inferior gear to the Axis (with just a few outliers)

1 Like

I see the following potential desertion reasons, which were all very predictable before the merge:

1. WTF Tiger 2 in Stalingrad? I’m outta here
  2. Stalingrad again? FFS I want Moscow/Tunisia. I’m outta here
  3. Uptier? I’m outta here
  4. Enemy team clearly has stacks while we’re all randoms? I’m outta here
11 Likes

Played a few matches in ‘‘new’’ Enlisted
absolutely HATE all about it!
You have ruined all I like about the Game
#LetItDie

14 Likes

I had mixed feelings, shocked at the new update I did not know was coming so soon, I was happy when I saw my squads all where still there but then confused on where the campaign button went, then I went into battle and died during my first match when my Italian paratroopers fell onto Stalingrad, but later got a little happy when I saw the affects of the flamethrower and how amazing it is now.

When that match ended I told myself after I saw the saved old loadouts options, “You know maybe if I load my Tunisia squad it will send me to Tunisia and I can go back to playing that all the time like I used to all the time.”

I then shat myself as I spawned in my AB41 and began cruising through Berlin, which I can tell now, the AB is a pain to use in Berlin and I have always used it without problems before this update, I laughed later as I ran around with my Italians dressed in German uniforms and fought Soviets, who half of which where wearing Moscow uniforms in Berlin which killed me more on the inside.

I then hopped on the forum and found to my delight, that I cannot play Tunisia because it is a low tier map, and my squad is considered Tier VI because they are fully equipped so I am now stuck with Berlin and Stalingrad as my options. and using that premium AB41 I got is now useless because I would be fighting tanks that make the Lee I used to fear look like a fluffy kitten.

I now have been coping with the merge by only playing Japan because they have one campaign thankfully, and even still I find myself dying a little on the inside every time I see a desert tank or a premium from Normandy.

I am going to hang on until after the event ends probably for Soviet paratroopers. After that though I might wave farewell to Enlisted until campaigns return with some accuracy, if they ever do god willing.

#bringbackoldEnlisted.

10 Likes

#bringbackoldEnlisted

10 Likes