⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

the max br system is super annoying as I thought,I tried to arrange my 2br squad and it turned out ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶g̶’̶s̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶3̶+̶ ̶br, same for flamethrower etc.

arranging squads is pain in the ass, too much worrying about br slot and not about fun it should deliver.

I think the biggest mistake you did is that you let community know how br works, so people have started to calculate too much, it should work like: you bring your favourite gear and you’re matched accordingly. No more tedious calculations, searching “who the fuck has 1 uptier weapon that force you fight higher br than you wanted”.

we need a system that will work AUTOMATICALLY

1 Like

wym?
My big regret is not buying MG13 drum and Lewis gun for Soviets.

2 Likes

They start from BR2

alright I have must overlooked something,

the rest is still relevant though.

I would really like to know how the game- and user numbers have changed since December 6th - the real ones, not the wishes. I can also be wrong, that the user numbers now go to endless.

I personally have come to terms with the loss of a very good game, it was easier than first thought. With the free time gained you can also do meaningful things.
For the absolute emergency I installed CoD Singleplayer, for the “old” Enlisted there is no equivalent replacement on the market - unfortunately.

Here a special thank you to all veteran enemies and teammates - it was a great time!

Many Greetings
Ralf

16 Likes

it probably looked like

a lot of people joined the chat
and immediately
a lot of people left the chat

4 Likes

i hate it i just hate it i want my old game back how am i supposed to enjoy a specific map set if there all merged into one game i like having selection change it back plz.

12 Likes

I mean if you like br2 then you probably wouldn’t like those since they are br3
I have those squad so yea it a gamble

For real? even Lewis gun? That sucks.

1 Like

Yep lewis and mg13 drum

But of course if you do get a low br gamble then they might be good but rn my luck is horrible

Go to the big action mod it’s the only sanctuary we have left if you want some decent matches but no XP

Go to the big action mod it’s permanently Moscow if you want that type of stuff

AMEN!

Couldnt say it better.

1 Like

Zepuoj for president!

1 Like

This would be better than nothing, do I need a separate client or is there a guide on how to set/configure this for “Big Action”?

1 Like

WIP: Handbook for Big Action Volokolamsk Players. (testing 709ex3b56 ) - Game Mods - Enlisted

this information should be accurate but just talk to the guy himself if you have any questions

Another absurdity I have now experienced twice… Repairing tank with full crew and another team player jumps in it and drives off whilst I am left standing holding a spanner. You could not make it up, I feel like I am playing a beta game with more bugs than an ant farm!

3 Likes

First please match the correct historical map and opponent according to the equipment selected by the player. For example, British tanks appeared in the Pacific and so on. Maybe too funny; Secondly, during World War II, spitfire tanks of various participating countries tried or entered the battlefield, such as the US Pacific Army and the German Spitfire 3. Finally, on the new map, the Soviet-German battlefield such as the battle of Kursk, etc., appeared the hunter tank destroyer Rhino tank destroyer and so on. By the way, it seems that all the participating countries have armored vehicles, such as the German Sdkfz, which are mechanized equipment that soldiers ride with tanks to the front line. Also, you can see “Hell on Earth” hit the human body first is the blood spray out!

Yes, i think i will do like 1 game a day maybe or just stick to another game xd

Hi mate, I can’t order my bots on lmgs, hmgs, could you do a video or screenshot how please?

1 Like