⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Why is there a guy in Moscow uniform in Berlin? So many great bugs have appeared

2 Likes

The Moscow Soviet players have lost their home and they’re trying to find their way back so they can farm bots

1 Like

working as intended.

2 Likes

I have 700 hours in the game and this game suddenly became uninteresting. I appreciated the different characteristics of the battlefields and related squads. You really needed to figure out different tactics on the battlefields and how to utilize the battlefield specific squads. I have used a lot of money on the game over last 2,5 years but can’t see this holding my interest in the future.

17 Likes

You either roll back the ‘‘update’’ and bring Enlisted back, update it with a single Tech Tree for each faction that unlocks for all campaigns so no more repeated grind.
Then you make season that cycle through campaign that give extra xp for current season campaign, that’s how other online games do it and the right solution for this game, you can even have weekend events for other campaigns within that season.
As liek this;
May Season is Normandy, Playing Normandy campaign gives 2x xp bonus, and you have extra quests to unlock some special weapon and camouflages for tanks, soldiers for that campaign, that way you have incentive to play that campaing, most will play that, queues are flooded, since people always play what is most profitable.
Then you go January is like Stalingrad so forth.
Weekend events like say the start day of some smaller battle or another important ww2 date, say D-Day you have extra xp in Normandy campaing battle (to break up repetitiveness) and you celebrate important dates and events of war, and in that way honor history, which you based ur game on.

I want to play Enlisted campaign divided, with their separate Squads, weapons and vehicles.
I don’t want to random battle end up anywhere, all Squads can go wherever.
I want to select campaing, take the Squads I’d like to play and customize em for that campaign and then play that campaign.
I want to immerse in the campaing, Squads, weapons and vehicles I choose top play with and the battles I get.
As in, today I’d like to play some Normandy, feel like being Us guys storming Normandy 1944, so I play Normandy, bring the Squads, take what weapons and vehicles they then and there might’ve used and customize em and make em feel mine and then go goddman Normandy.
Yur New game is just as bad in that sense as in matchmaking, it’s just a cesspool of all.
I hate it

I play MANY hours since start, I spent MUCH hard earned money on your game, I play good, never desert, no matter how shit match going.
I enjoy and like the game, I invest time and money.
To immerse myself with the dudes of my Normandy Squads in Normandy, and all other campaigns with thier respective Squads.

I do not wnat to have to customize 1 Squads that can time travel any campaing, and end up in any of time.
I feel like feeling specific campaing at specific times, that was enjoyable

The only good thing about update that was needed (still done godawful and also looks terrible) was merge of TECH TREE.
Tech Tree was sound to merge, that was techinically needed to remove the repeated grind of same gear, which was stupid from beginning.
Each Nation one Tech Tree (British and Italy should have their own aswell)
that unlocks weapons for all campaigns where where they could be used.
Campaings, Squads are another aspect of the game, that’s the immersiveness and to give connect and soul to game, that shouldn’t been touched

Give my ENlisted back! and roll back this idiot update, and never ever even consider this stupid Battle Rating a la WT again.
game is about a historical conflict, that system screw all that historical connection completly and ruins said immersion.

It’s up to you, your game
Just letting you know here is an active Player who’s been with you since start, play good, play muhc, spend alot of time in-game and spent ALOT of money on it.
But if it’s this shit way you wanna go with the Game, tunr it into a Arcade CoD Kids Game with WT unhistorical matchmaking… well … then good FCKING riddance
Then this game is to me nothing of interest

GL with or without me

22 Likes

completely agree with you! This update is fkin garbage

7 Likes

we deadass gotta clear all the other vehicles we didn get before to get new vehicles

Bruhhh im not doing this im done with this game

literally everything else was fine in my opinion

1 Like

Trust me, it doesnt get any better for u.s. if you want to have a relatively better experience switch to germany, or find a different game

1 Like

Just to clarify, now there is no more free prizes for advancing levels like in campaign mode?

I thought that the prizes that could be won in campaign mode would be free and other (premium prizes) must be bought, just like before the major update.

everything must be bought no more free stuff.

No go grind Silver you slave - DF rn probably

4 Likes

Thanks.
Well, lets win ‘enlistcoins’ :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone here that has any suggestiong about fixing this mess we call the merge???
Here is mine:

(It’s a wall of text! have fun reading!)

2 Likes

No more free stuff, so good luck for the new players, and vehicle cost still insane, you won’t see them spamming shitty tanks though… actually, they might spam the shittiest tank due can’t afford a better one

2 Likes

I hate it too.
I used to play at least 2 hours a day I think, every day for 2 years.
With just 1 terrible update they completely took away all that was fun in this game.
I am not playing battles anymore, no event, no more paying for battlepass or anything else.
I just do the daily tasks in custom games.
And thats it.
Hoping that maybe it will become better.
But in the meanwhile it is only getting worse every day.
Did you see the new map announced?
Great!
But wait…how can we disappoint our players and piss them off even more…?
Easy! Just dont let everybody play the map, only BR 3 or higher is allowed!
So if you use low end gear you cant play there?!?!?!?!
Seriously, the person who comes up with all this shit should be in an asylum.

10 Likes

What exactly does this mean, do you mean we can order AI onto lmg nests and they will use them? This is not clear, I can’t seem to get AI to do this on ps5?

On pc: if I build a HMG, any random bot (even outside my squad) will man it when he sees it.
Bots also use HMGs that you did not build, like in bunkers and such.

Edit: I also tried with AT cannon, but bots still dont use it.

2 Likes

Thanks, when you say man it… and do they use it? Or just sit on it?

They use it and shoot with it!

1 Like

MAN, this is an absolutely terrible update…

6 Likes

Average Soviet player must have iq of a goldfish. Now i can’t win a single match even in BR2 where everything is better when compared to the axis even if uptiered to BR3.

4 Likes