All in Group were BR2 how come we got.. BR3/4

My clan and I were all using BR1, BR2 troops and vehicles, the MM said I had BR3, another game same low Tier BR4, is it based on availability of players maybe?

Soviet low tier (BR1/2) got matched with KT, is it because everybody has gone to play axis so if you play Soviets you get matched with anything?

Check your equipment - some stuff that shows as BR2 in the tech tree actually pushes you up to BR3 - eg Vg 1-5.

Dunno about soviet gear - but be suspicious of anything that is just below BR 3 I think!

We all confirmed on squad select screen, that was weird thing about it.

I have never encountered something like this, and I have played BR2 quite extensively.

But, several people already cried here on forum it is possible to match up with BR5 while playing pure BR2 line up.
If it is true, it’s just another bug. And I guess devs has to be aware of it already.

Creating another new topic was quite unnecessary tho.

1 Like

Ive only played BR 2. Probably 15 games. Haven’t seen any BR 4s or 5s

I have been playing and wanted to query it, get your book and pen out your ass mate! :wink::man_guard:

I don’t know what do you by that, but I guess it isn’t something nice.

It means give people a break and acting like the forum referee please, not harsh or mean, a lot of people feel empowered on here, why post this or that, it is relevant and in topic, end of.

Yes known issue.

2 Likes

Please tell all of the player to restart their game that should fix it. Keep paying attention to the BR rating when queueing if it’s not the BR u are supposed to play all of the member should restart their game as a band aid fix.

Where do you see hte BR rating of the game?

Sorry if I say something stupid, but before the battle, did you hoover over the army?
You can check the BR before you start the battle.

1 Like

When u queue in a match it will show u however if you are unlucky and find an instant match that’s the issue with checking the queue.

3 Likes

Yes we all did on comms too, some of us were BR, got Berlin KTs

1 Like

did u still get into BR 5 after all member restarted ?

Hello, rn there is bug with BR when you change/equip different weapons too quickly and because of that you could either be on BR5 if you choosed br1 for example.
Devs already aware and doing proper fix for it.

3 Likes