⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

How did it go?

Yesterday I had a daily task to get 40 MG kills.
I am lazy so why not let the bots help me with this?
So I set up a custom match with bots, my team defending.
I build 2 HMGs (1 inside, 1 outside) and the bots immediately used them to fight off the attackers!
Very cool.
And also funny because some enemy bots entered our objective and then started to use MY hmg against MY own team :sweat_smile:
That was great fun.

3 Likes

I think it may well only be in customs though, I tried this in multiplayer it doesn’t seem to happen. But appreciate your post either way ,:+1::man_guard:

1 Like

Hello ! Here is my feedback after a few days playing the “new enlisted”

I like the merging of equipment in factions but miss being able to choose which theatre of operations to play, I found myself regularly deserting battles to have the campaign I want/I selected appropriate equipment for, I would like some sort of toggle to prioritise some campaign over the others.

While I am not overly sensitive about historical accuracy, it really breaks the immersion if I see soldiers in inappropriate clothing in battles (ex : shorts in Moscow) or blatantly inaccurate equipment (ex: Tigers in Tunisia) I would like some ways to prevent this. I also dislike having to constantly change clothing to keep appropriate. Maybe an option to automate clothing for squads before each battle would be nice (like I pick a preset for each campaign, and it is automatically applied to whichever map I get)

Matching was not great for me, lots of really one sided battles (not fun) but I am sure this will improve shortly

Thanks for your work on the game, I hope you appreciate the feedback

1 Like

Balancing is bad as hell, sometimes only 5 -8 player stays at the end, no map was played more than 8 minutes, cause there are only two options, we were overrun or the enemy cant get the first flag, absolutly a big desaster.

6 Likes

I had a couple of matches that took about half an hour, if not longer. While getting a score of 7k+. So seems like you are just getting unlucky

Merge was shit.
New Perks system is better, The merged Tech Tree was good idea, terribly executed and is garbage, not a tree to begin with not grouped in families, as in rifles, auto-rifles, SMGs, MGs Light Tanks, Medium Tanks etc. 4 linear lines going left to right with random items one after the other is not a tech tree, it’s a linear path, boring, uninteresting.
Then the Game, sure more players in matches? barely felt it, still get 1 side stacked players go op steamroll other side in 5 min.
Historical wise and the immersion? GONE
I take some squad as germany, my old Berling Squads, says infor about how they doing in Berlin on them, they now have a BR (shoot me) it’s 5, I want to have them customized for battle, they are veterans of the Battle of Berlin armed in the best, but hell I have to customize em x5 now cause nowadays they are time travelers, and I can end up anywhere… Immersion GONE
I press play, end up Stalingrad!¨here comes my wunderwaffen Suqads and laserpew pew all opposition, hop into my Tiger II and cruise down the streets blasting the shit outta anything that moves, 5 min… 5 MINUTES later we have won… so much for that bullshit about better balanced matches, players and gear
Italy and commonwealth didn’t get separated, so now they clot up the US and germany tree, and if I wanna go for my Italian Squads I can’t recruit all soldier classed as italians, well done, not to mention now they are only customized looking like Italians in Tunisia, but now they are time travelers, so end up just as likely in Normandy or Berlin dressed as germans, well done👏
For me game was all about immerse myself in a specific campaign with their respective Squads, weapons and vehicles, that is all gone and lost now
To me game is not Enlisted anymore and on a profound deep level is ruined for me
No matter what is added in form of new Ardennes Maps, finally half-tracks or even a frikking pershing for US, supercool👍
It’s still now a Game I don’t like at all
Absolutely HATE the fundamental way how the Game is played now

THey should’ve merged Tech Trees into a overall all campaign spanning tech tree that unlockes for all campaigns.
But leave the campaigns as was with their respective Squads and gear.
Increase of Players for matchmaking could’ve been solved with Season of Campaing with current one extra xp and added bonus vehicles, weapons, customisation.
Atleast they could’ve Kept the Squads for the different campaings and instead of as now, you get a few presets for each campaign, set them up with the Squads available for each campaign and vehicles, weapons, put one as active that campaign, and when press with Germany to battle, you get say Stalingrad, and ur active preset for that campaign be chosen, that way immersion would’ve been kept, and no separate queues at all! Your Squads would’ve been easier to manage and organize, and to customize and what weapons to go for and vehicles.
As of now Enlisted is a Mess of a state.
In my eyes just trash tbh
They had good intentions with merged, but did it in a way removing all soul of game and replaced with trash ideas, Fortninte Cod version with WT Battle Rating, the worst of the worst put together in cesspool of shit

I hope one day can be ‘‘updated’’ int a New better Game again, casue this version is garbage, not for me

/Whatever

15 Likes

Well, as everybody has remarked the balance is a disaster, you either get stomped or you do the stomping. Silver coins are never enough, even being the top player of your team, and why would people choose to play two factions, leave alone four, when we have to pay for things we have already unlocked before, squads, planes, weapons…

Look I’m trying hard, but it gets harder and harder…

7 Likes

Screw u and this new update. Should be proud of ur self fellas u killed the best game

9 Likes

Matchmaking should not be about trying to balance gear out, it’s inherently bad.
Gear should be year of service based. Gear matched on what campaign was used in was better.
That gives more variety, that is more fun, that is more challenging.
Ya’lll dumbasses wants some perceived ‘‘balance’’ that you can stick a number on that you can grasp.
idiotic.
I will still one shot MOST of you guys and your whole Assault Rifle equipped Squad with my Kar98k Squad.
It’s about how you play and how you use it.
The bad part is because of trying to cater to this ‘‘balance’’ they broke and ruined immersion of authenthic historical representation of ww2, which the game should be centered on, NOT about what if a Tiger II faced of a Centurion in the pacific 1945. that is a shit game that ain’t a fair and well respectful representation of actual history

6 Likes

Thanks for the update, now I loose 19 of 20 maps. Massive Cheating on the maps, sometimes spawn fpr 1 ms and my whole troop is dead, really? The AntiCheatSoftware is disgusting, youtube is full of videos with that crap.

1. MATCHMAKING - change it
  2. Cheating - more and more player will leave the game, cause of Cheater…do something

The game was not historically accurate before merge. We already had full man fedorov and fg 42 squads running in berlin. Atleast now those guys are locked in br 5 so i can enjoy low br matches where most of the players have only bolties

Yeha right… you do realize you get uptiered and downtiered?
And try out BR V and see what kind of Squad composition is there. FUll Fedorov, AS 44 vs StG 44 and FG 42.

1 Like

Thats the thing. I dont play t5. There is literally nothing interesting in t5 so i will much rather play low tier

1 Like

Hope they separate the italians from the germans and the british from the usa, they deserve their own tree. USMC could be a single tree too, since they have many unique equipment and fought in a isolated theater.

1 Like

I hope that at some point they bring back the Mannlicher m93, it is a good tier I weapon, better than eighty-fifth percent of the German rifles and carcano rifles in that category, but I just hope that they add it, and not eliminate any of the other basic rifles, since that would take more away from the Germans, who at that time had more weapons from other countries in their arsenals than others at the time.

I don’t think that USMC and the US Army should get a different tree, at the end of the day, both are Americans, but the Italy and UK it’s necessary at this point.

1 Like