⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Go to the big action mod it’s the only sanctuary we have left if you want some decent matches but no XP

Go to the big action mod it’s permanently Moscow if you want that type of stuff

AMEN!

Couldnt say it better.

1 Like

Zepuoj for president!

1 Like

This would be better than nothing, do I need a separate client or is there a guide on how to set/configure this for “Big Action”?

1 Like

WIP: Handbook for Big Action Volokolamsk Players. (testing 709ex3b56 ) - Game Mods - Enlisted

this information should be accurate but just talk to the guy himself if you have any questions

Another absurdity I have now experienced twice… Repairing tank with full crew and another team player jumps in it and drives off whilst I am left standing holding a spanner. You could not make it up, I feel like I am playing a beta game with more bugs than an ant farm!

3 Likes

First please match the correct historical map and opponent according to the equipment selected by the player. For example, British tanks appeared in the Pacific and so on. Maybe too funny; Secondly, during World War II, spitfire tanks of various participating countries tried or entered the battlefield, such as the US Pacific Army and the German Spitfire 3. Finally, on the new map, the Soviet-German battlefield such as the battle of Kursk, etc., appeared the hunter tank destroyer Rhino tank destroyer and so on. By the way, it seems that all the participating countries have armored vehicles, such as the German Sdkfz, which are mechanized equipment that soldiers ride with tanks to the front line. Also, you can see “Hell on Earth” hit the human body first is the blood spray out!

Yes, i think i will do like 1 game a day maybe or just stick to another game xd

Hi mate, I can’t order my bots on lmgs, hmgs, could you do a video or screenshot how please?

1 Like

“Congratulations, Dark Flow. This is what you get when you let a Tier III player into a Tier I match with a Sherman II. Of course, he cleans up everything from the inaccessible zone. There are no ranged AT weapons in Tier I. Now, seriously, this goes to the devs: Do you even think about your matchmaking, or is it all random? You had enough time to test it. But, of course, the new MM is much fairer. Don’t make me laugh. From now on, I’m just going to leave such matches. I’m fed up with this crap.”

img[/img]

7 Likes

seems the google translator went haywire? :joy:

1 Like

Wait so even if I “research” Panther A right now, I won’t be able to buy it because I first need to “research” the missing early war BS like 75/32 M41 and Pz III J1?

yeah probably

it happened to me i researched a tiger ii p and i cant buy it cause i gotta unlock and buy all the prvious tanks

1 Like

Maybe at least from the “same squad”? I.e. starting from Panther A?

Unlocking everything would suck.

nope i got tanker iiI squad

you gotta unlock everything which is dumb asf

indeed thats how it worked for me! researched fully the fg42 II which i didnt had unlocked, when the research was complete it didnt sold the gun till i research the entire rifle tree. i just missed the radio2 squad, so im working on it.

you would think if the game wont let me buy it and use it, could as well dont let me research it.

its a problem only for vets tho, and it will eventually solve by itself.

But then the whole “skip the unlocks you don’t need” promise was BS.

I don’t need 75/32 M41 and Pz III J1, I need Panther A.

4 Likes

bruh facts like i might just quit playing the game altogether cause its so dumb

7 Likes