Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation

is this a reference of the 120rnd belt for the MG34/42 ?

Right after Soviets that are going to receive another batch of guns because they apparently need more

5 Likes

I was expecting Bredas (PG) rerun

1 Like

A 200rnd belt would be better

1 Like

As a strong Japan main, i’m desperate for anything, so i’ll happily take a decal lmao.

1 Like

reminder for DF:
if you put out low payout events like that, throw in a sword! everyone loves these, there is zero work involved since its a reused asset and player will always love to get more swords. having a sword in every mini event that doesnt feature a good prize like stinger MGs must be the to-go approach for these events in the future. also new players need to be able to get swords without having to wait 6 months.

14 Likes

The last event 1 mp41(r) for germany wowww

1 Like

200/250rnd belts were only issued for mg nests, its unlikely to come for your footsoldiers 120rnd is the max.

Oh my god, I was increadibly hyped opening this thread, just to realize its just a small event teasing a bigger event - which don’t actually even consider bringing Soviets vs Japanese into real match making.

Pls devs - you don’t even have to allow the match maker to set Japs vs Soviets as a regular matchup, a soft rule could be added to make these matches appear less often, but still, for variety sake alone having all factions being able to fight against two other factions would be sooo cool.

3 Likes

A lot of present day drama tied to this campaign, was a total steam role for the Russians.

Who still hold a lot of Japanese territory to this day in the Kuril Islands.

Devs said they gonna do an event like that and see how things go and TBH Japan VS Soviets kind of is unbalanced at the moment and I suspect it will be unbalanced in some areas even after adding additional content to Japan , one such area is tanks unlike America that can get more tanks , the best Japanese tank is already in the game unless Devs decide to model tanks that are not in WT (They certainly can do look at flame tanks from Stalingrad )

Well, I guess that is the consequence of only adding like 6 to 8 new arms max across all factions per major update which occur like four times a year.

1 Like

Nice tasks, nice decals. Cool.

That might be the case yes but unlike other nations Japan is the only one that has very limited small-arms left to add and like I said beside SMG , SF and Planes I dont see other categories being able to put a fight against Soviet stuff

The IS-3’s are still there, this is actually pretty cool since they werent used in europe any more but in the pacific front instead, this gives me hope for the IS-3 to be added at some point.

In my unbiased opinion I think most of Japanese balance problems are based on the necessity of force them in BR 5, if Japanese faction would stayed Max BR3 and queue just again BR1-3 US/Sov it would be far better…Sure we was going never see added some equipment, but it would be a lot more balanced

4 Likes

SMGs are good? I mean they work against M3G and M50 but against PPS or PPSh?

Tokyo arsenal is fantastic IMO if just a little bit fast and causes me to finish my ammo faster also Type100/44 is great, too they can put good fight against soviet SMGs but like I said that doesent mean they will be able to go toe to toe against soviet SMGs but just put a fight and again SMGs doesent matter when soviets gonna use Federovs and AS-44s which would out perform every SMG at their BRs

Russian territory.
After WW2.
Just like Danzig is not German territory.

IS-3 was not used in WW2.
They were transferred there after the war.

1 Like

Manchuria frontline when?!

2 Likes