Making The Engineer’s Guns More Specialized

I’m not sold on the AA inclination change, because historically the 88 was used against vehicles and such. I’d just like their health lowered preferably.

Still though, I am a fan of most of the changes. Especially MGs - I’ve only built those one or two times because they took so long and were so expensive.

He said above it’s because air defense is more situational and rare - and if the AA is mostly relegated back to that role, then it’ll be even more rarely used. Hence the cost. I did often wonder about that too, I think the MG was so expensive before because it’s a late unlock and they wanted it to feel special, but then realized it’s so special that no one uses it

cant wait to test it and let you know
i for one fudging love being engineer

1 Like

Heavy artillery was also used alongside the 88s, they just get talked about less in that context.

It was mostly an “oh shit we don’t have big AT guns what’s the biggest guns we have?” Which doesn’t really work the same with 20mm

and apparently a useless one if you have a hill.

Or use the showel for angle it manually

Or a showel

Wait wait wait. Shovels can be usefull?

1 Like

cant shoot down plane cause of the elevation :rofl:

10 Likes

Yes if you remove ground under here you can incline here lowering AA angle of fire,same with tank

1 Like

Lmao

Working as intendend I guess.
Who could have guessed that the maps sometimes have hills?

1 Like

Because it isn’t fun to constantly be on the receiving end of it full stop
Nevermind janky damage model
Nevermind building it in houses
In moscow and the pacific it is especially bad because there is no limit to how many walls you can fire through

1 Like

About that…

Best fix ever!
But hey at least you cant catch low-att. planes anymore…

Yes I’m well aware
Only game I’m aware of that prevented something like this was Halo Reach with it forcing you to keep it pointed at the horizon to an extent

Nice rebuttal though

Keofox did just say the minimum inclination can be increased yet

And “shooting uphill at a plane at low altitude a klick off” is a niche problem

1 Like

In other worlds a useless change.

Wow. Nothing to say apart that?

Keofox says a lot and yet 90% things dont come or like five months later when everyone forgot it.

Except that semi-smart planes will simply adapt and make it almost impossible for you to kill them. Isnt the job of those kind of AAs to ehm deal with low flying planes?

It will assist when there are no hills to back yourself up against, and like

Just said, this can be changed at will.

1 Like

And that makes the argument better or worse or what?
Everyone can go to the range and makes screenies. This is ridicilous.