Making The Engineer’s Guns More Specialized

Why did you remove Rommel and Yamamoto?

2 Likes

You understand the situation well. I praise.

1 Like

Censorship of different countries. We are not ready yet. But we plan to return them. In the next seasons of the Battle Pass.

8 Likes

Huh What will be different in the next seasons law-wise? I honestly dont get it.

1 Like

We need to get approval for the use of identities.
Literally ask if we can show these people without propaganda purposes.
It takes time.

6 Likes

Well, you have a point there, you’re right.

And about this… Well, I think that in order to make a good bombing or to provide proper air support you need to have a clear view of the battlefield, so you gonna need to be high enough, to avoid tree-crashing or even crash against something else. Yeah, it’ll be harder to shoot the low flying planes, but not impossible.

But thats another point. We make the gun less effective against planes. It is already crippled with the overheat thing.
And rn they can build 4 of them. Now imagine people find spots and now the thing is not only faster but also cheaper. Maybe not all maps will suffer equally, but those who suffer more… oh boy. Not to mention that people have it easier to spam Berlin with these annoying wrecks.

And sheesh… four AA guns. We reached a new level of god hammer we hoped not to get. I mean now they can build up to 24 of those fuckers with one squad and the engineer perk.

I dont have anything against effective stuff. But people must not spam it. Limit AA (it was always the sole gun where we are allowed to have two active guns at the same time). As I said, limit it so much that people can at best build four to six of them. If possible, limit the AA gun to Tier I and boom at best only one squad can annoy us with those shit cannons. And not only AA. We have so many stuff which annoys me more than AA (namely (greyzone) tanks, TNT, ARs, Normandy plane spam). And two of them are connected to the same issues why AA sucks. Because we have maps which forces inf into goddam easily campable choke points combined with greyzones and because Df refuses to limit shit.

Or is it the best approach to nerf camping tanks by introducing a gun depression nerf as well? Nah, thats too Russian.

2 Likes

I’m excited for the nation specific AA guns.

Frankly, I don’t think Rommel and Yamamoto are BAD GUYS to get caught up in censorship…

i had to do this. i love this game
but …

6 Likes

Absulute like the update, but there is something is missing.

we cannot anymore resuply the ammo by Pressing T consuming resourcers, don,t know why this usefull feature has cut off.

im guessing that they are still only one shot to destroy?

but have you fixed the jitter?

so in other words the flakveriling 38 will no longer be realistic, breaking your promises of realism

more of a nerf to engineers then a buff, you can dismantle things though walls and barbwire is basicel useless with its low HP and how quick you dismantle it

2 Likes

Yup, agree with you.

im glad for this change

Hope they have solution for MatchMaking too.

1 Like

What about communist portrait, they break laws

aky problem s matchmakingom?

Great, low flying planes are now invulnerable.

1 Like

for me as a pilot great

I´m not sure if it was main point of this making enlisted better :smiley:

1 Like