Making Enlisted a MUCH Better Place №39

I’m just saying was it realllllly that big of a deal that every Premium Squad needed Engineers

As somebody who paid good money for them. Yes.

5 Likes

Why not expand enlisted in the medieval era too :smiley:

8 Likes

Yes, it is.

Low key one of my favorite Animes. Also. Do light novels translated to English exist for this? PM me if yes.

1 Like

When that one sided curb stomp wasn’t enough.

1 Like

Hey @1942786

There are very few Italian troops in the proposed combined Tech Tree. Can we expect to see the uniforms fixed for all of the legacy Italian squads? As well as some proper customization?

2 Likes

Well since we are talking about the G41, also the Stalingrad long mannlicher bolt action rifle only has striper clip reloads and can not reload single rounds.

Should we report these things as bugs or does it make more sense to maybe create a "brain storming mega thread about weird gun performances?

Mannichler style BA cant be single reloaded because it can damage the extractor who eject automatically the clip wen it end the round

You can find the proper example in the ww1 trilogy game who force you reload it only wen a clip is empty

Moreover you shouldnt be able to reload it manually in enlisted

4 Likes

Something like that was already discussed in our helper team and we sent it to devs… i’ll just say there was quite a lot of pages and suggestions с:

7 Likes

are you guys sure you read feedback? I’ve been begging you all to fix the G41 reload almost every week and its not being fixed, the weapon sucks!

3 Likes

Soldier customization for tunisia?

3 Likes

EXACTLY. This HAS to be fixed.

1 Like

dang nice, can’t even top load… weird gun design.

Noice.

Can you do something about the bug “When giving to your squad order the green cross doesn’t appears”?

You can’t make it any better when you have so many old bugs in this game. When you planning to fix AT weapons? Next year? You fix one two another appear. What a joke.

Speaking of this.

Darkflow, please fix STG line reload – it was not “kick the magazine forward” like the AK.

Also please fix bazookas/panzershreks and stuff – they still deal no damage.

Also please fix exposive packs bouncing off tanks like they are tennis balls.

2 Likes

I have added the engineer and wanted to share some feedback. I do wonder why they only got standard engineer building options, it would be good if they could at very least build same as engineer in the new premiums, just for the sake of balance.

I mean putting these squads in my line up, means losing AT, LMG in my squads too, so a standard engineer in them, doesn’t really make them worth equipping on the lineup.

Hope this makes sense!

2 Likes

I rate it 7 of 10 …

• Missed 1 point because the engineer can’t build all the goodies like modern premiums can.
  • Missed 1 point because the engineer can’t use the premium squad’s weapon like modern premiums.
  • Missed 1 point because there still exist premium and event squads without an engineer slot (Including the 9-man infantry squads … really could use 1 of those 9 turned into an engineer, IMO).
6 Likes

Why have skulls been replaced with crosses for markers of slain soldiers? Skulls look way cooler.

Has text chat been removed? Nothing happens when I press the chat button now.

The way to make it a better place is to make the prices of less insane and progression take less time. It is really distasteful. I started to play just a couple of days ago and while gameplay is great my interest is waning knowing that I would have to spend thousands of $ or play in misery for years to be competitive.