Making Enlisted a MUCH Better Place №39

Engineers to premiums is nice.

But why not all premiums? How are Tunisian boys/Volkssturm boys worse?

Also, paratroopers box adjustment is nice but are we going to do something about their absolute OP instacapping ability?

Don’t get me wrong, sitting in the spawn screen and waiting until my team caps an objective just to instantly paradrop on top of the next one is fun. But it’s absolutely not balanced.

A. Make paratroopers flight time longer and similar to normal planes
B. Make paratroopers dropping speed longer and similar to pilots
C. Remove the ability to build rally points - it’s fun sure but not balanced.

2 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

Saddly, improvement didn’t affect all premium rifleman squads. 9 soldiers in squad - design limitation, and changing the class of one of the existing soldiers is almost impossible at the moment.

Thank you, devs are discussing some paratrooper class changes.

The AI improvements sound nice.

Btw can you either change the colour of empty stars or the background of soldiers in the squad overview? They are nearly impossible to read, as seen here with a rank 5 soldier.

grafik

14 Likes

Yes most definitely :fire:
also :heart: how much you and your colleagues listen to us players.

As someone who owns a lot of teams that got an engineer right now, I’m happy.
is it p2w? No, because each team from the tree has an engineer in the development tree. Except medics.

2 Likes

Ill make a report on this sometime today.

2 Likes

Someone could argue that this was done to make the new and much more expensive premiums with engineer more appealing. Especially since lots of consoomer/ whales already own the old ones.

Huh Wasnt that the old excuse why old premiums couldnt get a engineer because technical issues?

I dont think this is somewhat relevant imho.

I think big majority of “whales” are collectors. So they would pick new premium units anyway.

Definitely a very good and much requested feature.

It’s indeed making Enlisted a much better place!

AI being better is always welcome as well!

1 Like

I would say this is a seperate issue. They dealt with one, but the other remains for now.

Hopefully in the future you can also include the 9 man rifle squads having an engineer as well.

3 Likes

Request/Suggestion:

• while we are at it, could it be possible to replace 1 rifleman in 9 men premium riflemen squads, by 1 engineer? I am aware it might be a little more difficult to replace a soldier, but it would make premium riflemen squads absolutely fantastic.
6 Likes

I think you missed this.

Populated, maybe not… But online, definitely. Those cost money. Makes sense to please ACTUAL clientele… :smirk:

Without these “fanboys” there just would be no service at all.

1 Like

I didn’t… I’m trying to nudge them into trying to do it anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

here joe

well adamn was faster than me x)

Okay, that’s understandable. :+1:

1 Like

No worries. I was already aware even before the devs answer, I’m just nudging a bit for them to try anyway.

Quite happy already for all the rest, but with the riflemen squads, our years long battle would finally be complete :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes