Making Enlisted a MUCH Better Place №39

Partly yes but then I see more of the new ones than the old ones and I dont think its just because some of them are not sold anymore.

1 Like

Bravo gents. Bravo :clap:

Was soo nice to have my AI reload their damn guns tonight. sooooo nice

also very happy my MP41 squad is back in town.

3 Likes

And, my beloved mp40/1…

Iove that thing because of red orchestra 2

6 Likes

old days , we gave 50 levels a bolt action rifle just to give it a lick of paint and a bayonet

3 Likes

We gave 50 lvl, only to remove the iron sight’s hood, merely to “look” experienced :laughing: (on the k98)

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

Thank you guys!

Suprised and very happy today

1 Like

There’s a thing I really dont like about two-mag weapons.

When I get to point when I have 3/32 rounds and press reload, he just changes it for completely new one 32/32.

So you need fire all the remaining rounds to get second of two mags. It can be very annoying sometimes.

1 Like

I know. Tbh, it’s not much better than a regular mp40, because the time to switch magazine is almost the same it takes for a mp40 to have it’s magazine reloaded in game.

In real life it must’ve been fantastic because it definitely took more than 5 seconds to:

• unload a magazine
  • throw OR stow it away in a pocket (magazines were precious for axis guys)
  • open other pocket
  • grab a new magazine from it
  • try to slam it into your smg while having shaky hands from the battle
  • co*k the gun.

But… I really just like mp40/1 anyway. It’s unique and fun (like other mp40s) like you said somewhere, we like to collect premium squads, I particularly love bizzare, rare or unique weapons :smile:

2 Likes

One day proper reload for gun who use double mag come because one day this guy come

1 Like

As far as I know all soldiers were (and still are) supposed to keep empty magazines, no matter the manufacturing capabilities.
It’s simply an unnecessary waste.

4 Likes

there are currently no plans for cold war or modern warfare so dont get your hopes up

yeah they are, when not in combat soldiers are also asked to retrive the brass from spent casings as to reuse it in future ammo

2 Likes

There was no plans for a lot of thing, still… dev change idea from the day to the nigth

Kind of sounds like BS kind of doesn’t.
I’m confused.

The gun mod sucked in rl.

Untitled

The model of the tank anti-aircraft machine gun needs to be made more finely!

1 Like

funnily enough its not, multiple countries do it: Japanese Don't Litter, Even When At The Gun Range - YouTube
https://www.overtdefense.com/2017/03/20/indian-militarys-improvised-brass-catchers/ American Military Spent Brass Shells, Why & How The USA Destroys Brass Shells After Firing? - YouTube

1 Like

:point_up:

yeah they might change, but you basically said the ak would come one day which isnt true, thats why i added “currently” because we dont know what will happen