Making Enlisted a MUCH Better Place №39

they still dont understand that player build covers are covers…

I would love to create Hold position with sandbags, but ATM the right use of Bots Is park them somewhere and use them as respawns

3 Likes

Yes

And I think @Shiivex can confirm

Wen we asked for old engi in premium squad we get new “overpriced” (usually 60€ of boundle) premium squad with enginer

From outiside prospective can be read like this
“Purchase new one and gib us money and old squad never get an enginer”

3 Likes

@James_Grove

Another thing I would love to know.

Why is customization so extremely messy, randomna and unpolished?
For example German paratroopers:

1. Premium ones can change camo pattern only for torso, not helmet. Not matching camo sets looks just bad.
  2. Event ones can change their torso only for different types of infantry uniform. So it’s even worse.

And those are just example.

How devs exactly plan to implement customization into new meta format since even the current customization is extremely unpolished?

I think customization needs complete rework overall.

12 Likes

Thank you, Keofox and the dev teams! I am very excited to have engineer in my MP18 squad!

1 Like

Wow, catering to the lowliest common denominator, your fanboys, after their whining forever and your whining for over a year how it is hard to so. Like they are the ones keeping your servers populated and not the f2p players.

Much impressed, it brings this game to a whole other level. Just wow.

Hope it didn’t delay the update, oh wait…

2 Likes

Feels the same, yet I appreciate their work too, I do not hate it, but I show how blindly they, especially this Developer on forum says, are :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think because they cant shoot from behind the sandbag if they crouch, imo bot should learn how lean behind them for be able to use them as intend

1 Like

With a big overhaul of the game, we’re going to have to do a lot of reworking of the squads. Because of this, the old store. which often offered TWO-SIDE squad packs, is completely unsuitable for the new Enlisted.

We ourselves are surprised by the amount of such news, but now I have explained why something is removed, changed, moved and divided. The same goes for the battle pass store. We will tell tomorrow.

9 Likes

NICE

I won’t judge the changes to the AI until I actually see them in action, but I’m glad to hear about the premium squads. I don’t even really care about premium squads in and of themselves (I don’t own a single one - too expensive for my taste), but this shows, that DF is willing to listen to the players.

Well I have to say Thank You, a lot of my squads were parked and post progression may be helpful in lowering rating in battles, still will be wanting to know what squad to chose to get a particular campaign…

This does add value to the old premiums, as for AI reloading, brilliant, let’s see how that goes. Sorry @1942786 for some of the cynicism in here, but some things like gunners working, gunner broken, ai fixed, ai broken, might be getting to people a bit.

Hope a lot of effort is going on with bugfixing right now, not going to name them all again… but hope QA busy doing their stuff :wink:

Lastly, on one of the MEABP, it was mentioned AI will deploy rallies, artillery and ammo boxes, which in theory was brilliant, but there have been many games, where I notice I am only one on (Berlin Allies) building rallies, using artillery, so are you sure AI is not broken and should be doing the above but perhaps a bit of code has got corrupted?

Keep up good work anyway, please remember some of us prefer choice, all I’m going to say :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly. The value of premium squads would be re-evaluated after the merge. So the discount and addition of these premium squads can be put off and will not make any hurt.

2 Likes

Open a solo costum game and make AI play alone if they dont build nothing and dont call artillery there is something broken

If they do it, it mean those you played were real player

1 Like

Great, thanks for volunteering for Gaijin’s QA team, once you have validated that, I have some more for you to do…

Sorry mate, but you are not helping, I am asking Gaijin to answer, I don’t use customs as I don’t get XP.

Dude do you think they answer you on a supposition? Dam next level of lazyness

Also I do understand that company need to earn money, it’s the type of game it always makes money on bundles, I myself buy premium acc for year each yearh, already bought some viable PREMIUM SQUADS and considering to buy it more, but the moves you make and way you present already changeg product by dropic zero info of specified dates of updates, leaves us with no time to evaluate and make a decision how it would be best for our interest, not yours.

And also thanks for that

<<We’ve released countless AI improvements so far and we fully intend to continue to do so.

This time we want to please you with a few particularly distinctive improvements: now your AI soldiers will reload their weapons when out of combat, take cover more often and come out of it more smoothly, and also waste less time looking at walls.

We’d like to once again thank those of you who continue to send us ideas and suggestions on how to improve Enlisted! >>

3 Likes

Better late then never lol

I’m just gonna say that one of the best parts of this update outside of the engineer overhaul is that the paratrooper crate is now interactable at a greater distance, lowkey a fairly significant QoL improvement for paras.

:pray:

that’s wholesome to hear

1 Like

AI have infinite magazines, right? Right?

Now give them a shorter reaction time, make them detect others soldiers further away and make them shoot more often (by a lot). They don’t have to be accurate, just let them shoot