Making Enlisted a Better Place - At low developer cost

this is the nicest suggestion i have ever seen
It also take note of the cost of development which is what i appreciate the most

1 Like

Re Allies I agree with you re MGs; the Bren Mk3 100rd drum is in For King And Country - Op Mercury, Monte Cassino, Market Garden. New Style Campaign Concept

Japanese Lewis is included in August Storm - Soviet-Japan New Style Campaign Pack Concept

But if I had to add the 1 weapon to each, it would be Tier 4 AT, especially the Iconic stuff outlined above first. I hear about weak AT on USA side about 15x more than I hear about machine guns.

Re Bergman MG15na, it was given to foreign SS and Volk units, im fine with that. Generally it would be good if Axis might have a MG thats not 10000000rounds per second for variety if anything else.

1 Like

Honestly this is key. Devs know we know and love the game and our suggestions are vitally important for its health, but we should also respect their time/budget etc. This helps make key incremental changes that make these small but important changes to the game.

Of the above lineup I think the Raider squad into motorized cavalry is the biggest rework, but honestly it improves that mechanic and the relevant vehicles so much in terms of playability its likely worth the cost.

O7

1 Like

I mean I think in a game like Enlisted you can never have enough :stuck_out_tongue:

I desperately want the Lewis gun for Britain though.

Also, i think conisdering the policy of attempting to give everyone equal opposites, even when those weapons are post war or never used/Existed (that has been the trend,), Germany/Italy perhaps is owed a 100 round Machine gun as everyone else has. I think its only fair and in good keeping with the trend.

I like the idea of just a larger belt for the Iconic Mg 42 or Breda SAFAT for Italy

1 Like

I offered MG42 alternatives due to MG34/42/45/34pat all being quite well represented already

Of course Breda SAFAT was represented in For King And Country - Op Mercury, Monte Cassino, Market Garden. New Style Campaign Concept as another flavorful inclusion.

Id honestly really like like-minded additions as in my campaign concepts to be dropped all at once, even as just a game update, the slow trickle of 1new item per nation (except Jap) is a little dissapointing to those that grinded out all the extra research.