Making Enlisted a Better Place №66

well this is a bug cause supply box isnt available for non arty teams and they still have arty icon available.

1 Like

The Vollmer VMP 1926 should not have 40 round magazines, the drums only held 25 rounds. I think this may have been a misunderstanding since the 1928 version could use 40 round box mags.
I only bring this up since you mentioned adjusting magazine sizes.

1 Like

When automatic yellow Pz IV in Tunisia, white in Moscow and green in Normandy?

This is literally a basic, necessary, standard feature for a WW2 game with many fronts.

5 Likes

In Normandy? What if these vehicles spawn in the Bulge or Berlin - isn’t their off-road capability increased there as well? Weird

1 Like

Yes, it was specific to normandy maps only

1 Like

Great changes and great transparency with the community good job guys!

2 Likes

Fantastic change; thanks for listening re our feedback; squad now looks more value-appealing and relevant for T4. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just played a conquest, you somehow managed to make this game mode even more annoying :skull:

1 Like

why it became assault 2.0 or something? (as you can tell im not playing enlisted today)

Its still sh!t, but now its long too.

2 Likes

please fix this!
I researched all weapons / planes / tanks on american side and still get that message every time before entering a battle

3 Likes

we aware of that issue and devs are working on it.

is it possible to revert this change?

reasons are listed in this detailed post.

2 Likes

Should be fixed now.

3 Likes

i would take this warning seriously… it is not everyday you see computer turn german to warn you about something…

3 Likes

yes, I can’t stress how annoying this is.
Improve the UI here pls.

well it would be nice if they added another icon or two for different states of arty, like both available, only regular arty available, only crate available, nothing available.

1 Like

yes, exactly. Now you have to press and try your luck in most of the cases (since you won’t know for sure if that bombing raid or arty is yours or the enemies.

It’s annoying waste of seconds.

4 Likes

This just removed all capability for players to maintain gold order vehicle decals while applying a new camouflage. The small interest I had in Gold Order vehicles is now greatly diminished.

2 Likes

I made a post regarding this issue, feel free to give it a like

4 Likes