10 Likes

Is that suicide guide?

6 Likes

Just a very cool looking picture not need to look too much sense in it c:

Nope, soldier gonna kill himself if he wanna shoot like this, nothing cool here

you even have picture how he must hold Panzerfaust

7 Likes

Gib 88-Flak-Bus upgrade next please
Correction of 88-Flak Improvements (summary)

1 Like

Nice. But why don’t you devs ever fix the customization related bugs about which we have complained multiple times at this point? What is the point of making CBRs then? It is such a simple fix and could easily be accommodated in one of these mini updates.

1 Like

In my opinion.please delete the Conquest.or have a option to skip conquest mode.Actually.Conquest really not fun enough compared with other mode.prolong the time of conquest will not intrigue for who hate this mode.

1 Like

What specifically was changed? I may not be able to play for a bit so would like to know what to expect or if there is any strategy changes that need to be made.

Still hoping that we make it more easy to understand where specific squads are unlocked in the tree soon. The amount of times I’ve had to explain to new players how to find where squad types are is horrendous. (find the 3 silhouette, select the squad info tab on the left just to see what squad comes with). This really needs to be visible directly. My suggestion is still to use the icon from the upgrades and such:

Then make a small tooltip if you hover over it for a few moments that explains it comes with an engineer squad.

Are you telling me I’m going to like this squad even more :smiley:

This makes me think … it would be cool to be able to buy the upgraded weapon directly (at same cost you would if you bought + upgraded). Future QOL addition?

Also: Can there be a way to remove this: this will get annoying VERY FAST (for reference I have all tech trees complete).

3 Likes

Are you sure that G30R in-game using 20 round magazine?

BAR’s look way thicker.

I’m not an expert, just curious.

1 Like

After update:

I’ve screenshoted after the update but somehow it gave me the old 10-round version after 2nd practice range test. My question is, is that mag actually hold 20 rounds?

I have the squad and in practice it does show 20 rounds for me, unless you talking just visually (i may have been confused as your screenshot showed 10 rounds in the g30r magazine on the stat card).

20 round double columm magazine for sure

cd5f01da8ff1f4ba339a725fb6b84d84

3 Likes

restart your game/client

1 Like

enlisted_bMJllLVg8j
pls fix

1 Like

already known

1 Like

I think this’s a bug, tried it again and 2nd round in practice range it gives you the old 10 rounds to test.

Any plans to adjust the BRs for some weapons? BR 1 & 4 need some love.

MP18 > BR 1
MkB 42 > BR 4
Kiraly > BR 4
MP28 extended mag > BR 1
M2 Hyde > BR 1
Regular long mosin > BR 1
StuG III > BR 2

7 Likes

And Gerät br 4

6 Likes

If ppsh 41 box can be in br 3 i dont see a reason for kiraly to be any higher

5 Likes