Making Enlisted a Better Place №65: Getting ready for Steam!

Just wait until some announcements soon с:

4 Likes

no one plays conquest.
why would you “Increased the length of “Conquest” mode missions” ?
lol

Uh, mods deleted your message because of swears, they are restricted by rules. Be civil and polite please.

4 Likes

Seems like I should prepare another 100 bucks to spare.

1 Like

You are clearly wrong, it only depends on context in which the word is used.

1 Like

Please read the Gaijin Community Guidelines: Common Rules before u post

1 Like

i bet it gonna be the lewis mg cause the last pack got mg13 drum

Stupid question but does a Code of conduct exist specific for enlisted (not just the portal)?
Every othere games has one but not enlisted and the general rules are really vage at times.

@MAJBuck_Futter this is a friendly reminder to behaves following forums rule as @YuiHibiki already stated, further violation would lead to action from the staff

For bombs, shouldn’t they crash through weak wooden buildings? They are hundreds of pounds and made of metal.

Not sure how sensitive rocket or HE shell fuses are, but wouldn’t they possibly pass through (Perhaps still destroying it)? Still a good change, though.

3 Likes

It would require them to remake physics and add destruction to every single wooden building that could be used as a cover for infantry like in Pacific. Not only it would harm the balance but also framerate. Everyone would be just bombing buildings to murder entire teams sitting inside them.

8x2ebf

4 Likes

Does this include windows? Or are you telling me that now my 158mm monster of rocket will be stoped by a little piece of glass protecting everyone inside the building?

1 Like

I don’t understand the Confrontation nerf.

It’s already slow enough for the average team to move to the next objective

If the tickets you get for capping gets reduced, you’re more likely to lose out on tickets on the attack than it is to simply camp on the old point and farm kills.

3 Likes

One more small change
The following grenade launchers: VPGS-41, Schiessbecher GL , SMLE Cup Launcher, Diakonov GL now have 65 m/s velocity instead of 54/50/54/54 m/s respectively

can we get a timer overlay next to the fps display in the lower left corner? extremely needed for pilots doing & very good to have to check reload speeds and other things. AND it can act as a passive timer for the artillery cooldown, as atm there is no in game. the dysfunctional one that only shows you a countdown if you have a radio man doesnt count, since you need the timer info before you choose whether to take a radioman squad or not.

So does the VPGS now only have 50mm of pen like every othere GL or is it still at 56mm but it had even more due to a bug?

Still at 56, but it had more because of the bug (could pen the tiger 2’s 80mm turret)

btw add the ability for the vpgs to be automatically loaded after every shot like all other GLs. its extremely annoying to use atm. easily solvable be implementing a third mode (bolt action → GL no auto reload → GL with auto reload).

ik and was not complaining even if it looks like it , it just lets say that there isnt a stream in wich major doesnt complain about soldiers pressets

1 Like