Making Enlisted a Better Place №65: Getting ready for Steam!

One more small change
The following grenade launchers: VPGS-41, Schiessbecher GL , SMLE Cup Launcher, Diakonov GL now have 65 m/s velocity instead of 54/50/54/54 m/s respectively

can we get a timer overlay next to the fps display in the lower left corner? extremely needed for pilots doing & very good to have to check reload speeds and other things. AND it can act as a passive timer for the artillery cooldown, as atm there is no in game. the dysfunctional one that only shows you a countdown if you have a radio man doesnt count, since you need the timer info before you choose whether to take a radioman squad or not.

So does the VPGS now only have 50mm of pen like every othere GL or is it still at 56mm but it had even more due to a bug?

Still at 56, but it had more because of the bug (could pen the tiger 2’s 80mm turret)

btw add the ability for the vpgs to be automatically loaded after every shot like all other GLs. its extremely annoying to use atm. easily solvable be implementing a third mode (bolt action → GL no auto reload → GL with auto reload).

ik and was not complaining even if it looks like it , it just lets say that there isnt a stream in wich major doesnt complain about soldiers pressets

1 Like

by exactly how much % were the conquest tickets increased? such info should be automatically included.
eg whenever a news drop says “increased/decreased”, state exactly by how much.

4 Likes

In my experience, HE shells DO kill when exploding against the walls next to the soldiers. After this update, I want to know if HE shell will actually destroy the thin object on impact or not? I expect the same level of destruction from HE shell on thin objects as the damage from an exploding dynamite pack.

they went from 2500 to 3000, so it’s a 20% increase

4 Likes

This essentially is HE shell nerf if they don’t destroy the thin object on impact. I expect the same level of destruction from HE shell on thin objects as the damage from an exploding dynamite pack. Can someone confirm if its true?

i recommend to expand it by 50% to 4250, 20% doesnt really change the problems of wasting boosters or games being decided too quickly.

an increse by 30% would also be fine if your intention is to keep it a short game mode, but improve still solving the most urgent issues with that mode.

Eh???

Is that ticket value the same as in invasion? I mean, does 1000 conquest tickets = 1000 invasion tickets?

I didn’t know conquest had that many :thinking:

it isnt cause holding more caps than enemy reduces enemy tickets. so while cost per squad remains same, 1000 tickets wont be 1000 cause they will reduce whenever you hold more caps than enemy.

1 Like

pew pew? Ross rifle and mannlicher time!

1 Like

lots of good changes here. Please work on getting patch notes out before we are able to download a patch though … or at least reducing the time between download availability and the patch notes being available. Waiting 1 - 2hours to get confirmation of what is included is getting very annoying.

Enlisted seems to be the only game I play that does this.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from, but I’d rather wait and see how the current increase plays out first.

1 Like

People who saw the datamine used to think it was a balance mechanism instead of a bug. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Many players (including me) have used Luftfaust to shot down planes. How is that achieved if it actually deals 0 damage to planes?

Screenshot_20240716_113955_Gallery
I hope it is not the same thing mentioned in the previous update plans,

as it will make the latter feels like rewards have been cut.
I haven’t experienced such a Confrontation mode after the update, but I’m afraid it will make a actively attacking team easier to lose (especially in BR I-III, people there usually have squads that are not fully staffed, 3-men Snipers and 5-men Medics etc.).

I still think that it was intended when it came out in Berlin. Howeever, now that both Soviets and USA have 100 rounds MG, and that many people complained about the Stinger being too good, In think that the devs choose to buff the MG-15 by removing its main downside.

1 Like

I’ve been playing a lot with my brother the last couple months, we’ve got a couple things to kindly suggest:

AI squad/teammates: They very often get in the way of what you’re shooting / aiming at, they insta-melee kill you before you can process you’ve seen them and will laser beam snipe you at a distance, yet at normal distances miss everything or not shoot back. Switching to AI squad mates and immediately dying is annoying to, because sometimes you bring something specific to one soldier and you’ll get squad wiped by plane, AP mine on rally point, or tank and not be able to use it. I like the idea of the AI squadmates but I feel like more fun could be had by making them spawn individually after deaths and increasing real player count in each server. The AI just feel rough overall.

Pay2Win / Advantage weapons: SKT40 vs SVT38 and 40 for example - ruins game balance. I get a business needs to make money but theres other ways. I feel like there’s been enough said on this elsewhere so I’ll leave it there.

I’m sure theres lots of content in development for the other countries, but Germany seems to have the most stuff to unlock by a good amount even though I feel like I lose as them the most lolol. Would love to see more for the other nations.

1 Like