Making Enlisted a Better Place №64

On NA it more artillery spam and tank spam that rule AT cannon are not a big treat

How? Do you think AA version of Pz. I is going to be bigger threat than m8 Scott or Pz III N?

3 Likes

Fix the vehicle spawn cycling spam it’s breaking the game.

Top tier Pacific is unplayable due to endless P47s spawn cycling. I can just spawn in unleash rockets and bomb then commit suicide, spawn another plane, and would still be the of top the scoreboard on both team with minimal effort.

The M8 scot now is just a wet firecraker that didn’t kill someone in 5 meters of a HE shell

No top tier pacific is more unplayable because of the Ho-ri that snipe across the map in the grey zone that we have to use plane to kill it because 0 tank can kill it upfront and same for AT weapon

1 Like

I agree with you on the artillery chain spam it’s a problem especially on open field caps, they should increase the global cooldown on it.

If i remember correctly, ai got a new addition, they could use stationary machineguns. I dont know how it works. Can someone explain?

Do they use normal or also heavy machineguns?
How do i make them use them?

1 Like

ooh, another cry about mines when they aren’t op, nice

I don’t think you understand what spam is or what I mean when I say it rewards the lowest skilled players if you came at the conclusion that my complaint is a cry about mines being OP.

And the mainlander spammers will return
Epic
Now its going to be PaKs and FlaKs spraying the point nonstop by players who can’t play the objective normally

2 Likes

Also US tanks getting unusable solid shot for their primary AT round needs to be fixed

1 Like

Can AA guns still shoot through some wooden buildings?

I don’t know if it’s bugged or not, but few days ago I could shoot through some Moscow wooden building on B lake map with my handheld LMG, so…

I don’t see a reason why AA shouldn’t not be able to.

Yes small arms do work, even tiny ppd34 (thought after a wall the resulting damage is negligible)

I wonder about AA because it got modified soooo many times…

1 Like

I see.

Yep, now I am kinda lost too tbh.

1 Like

No overheat for AA, NICE!

2 Likes

I think a +1 degree would help AA not be used improperly if this does become a issue. It would still let you aim lower than before but not exactly ground level. Guess we’ll see how the -2 degree goes. At least it’s not +5 elevation.

This settles in the middle ground.

i have a question the remake of the br matchmaking was removed ? now we use the old one?

no if you look at soviet it will use the soft rule beside if not enough player it will use old one

Thank you Devs! I feel appreciated for this change!