Making Enlisted a Better Place №64

Video clip pls

Oh my gosh THANK YOU
Finally, someone reasonable took the matter in their hands in the studio. It was so embarassing to hopelessly aim above the aircraft strafing from low altitude

1 Like

could you tell the soldiers from my squad not to crawl into my sight when I’m sniping? They have gotten real obnoxious doing it recently. Like, I am sniping on a secured position and suddenly my squadmate decides to crawl into my sight and stays right in the middle of my aiming zone

5 Likes

yea agree whenever i try to mount with mg to defense an area they always go in front for no reason

1 Like

Well you could always use invidual soldier command and they will stay where u point them to

how about soldiers not actually going in front of you when you aim? commanding individual soldiers is time consuming and not practical in fight.

2 Likes

Another thing that makes Enlisted a worse place - the weird aura around the crosshairs that goes off againsts some backgrounds
The fact that the sight pattern in Enfield (T) is incorrect is another thing - should be this:

2 Likes

That would be just adbuse to kill infantry

You mean just like limited ammo prevents AT gun spam against infantry?

Show me a single replay in which AT gun is considered to be “spam”.

I guess weaklings would love to face only BAs, everything else is considered spam (according to their logic)

If you would have read my initial post carefully you could figure out what my suggestions was: not reduce it to -2 degrees. If they went with 1-2 instead of 5 it would’ve been a decent change.

As is now, its another no skill spam just like the AT gun or AP mine spam that makes the game less fun and rewards the bottom of the barrel skill wise.

I guess that when you have no argument you resort to personal passive aggressive insults. Have a nice day.

although very rare there have been matches where people spam AT guns and then HE spam infantry. it has various degrees of effectiveness cause 2 tanks +2-3 AT gunners can either make game hell for enemy or make it very easy cause of lack of bodies on cap.

2 Likes

You think there a lot of HE spam you didn’t experiment the time the merge happen with the riffles grenade at tier 2 that was HE spam now it barrable I don’t see a lot of HE but a lot of artillery

You’re lucky if you say very rare. I’ve had a lot of games when they would constantly have at least 2 of these up and going and the second you disable one another appears like mushrooms. Especially on maps with in house objectives when you can spam HE all day long in a window and clear the whole cap area.

Remember the AA gun spam before the initial nerf? Why do people think its gonna be different is a mystery to me.

i have been here for lot of HE spam. i was just commenting on specific AT gun spam.

Are you in Europe server because on NA I didn’t see anyone spam engeneer structure?

i have said it is very rare that people spam AT guns, but it happens. i have mostly seen it on low tiers.

You didn’t show me a single proof. All you can do is yelling about some imaginary spam.

I’m do fed up with this sort of people.

Yes, I play on EU and the gamey spam of things is unreal. Adding more options for similar spam seems like a meme to me.