Making Enlisted a Better Place №64

Very bad decision with AA elevation, I get the lowering bit to still be able to shoot low flying planes but with -2 now you will have these things spam against infantry again. Worst change made in a while.

What’s the point of the MG nest anymore since AA guns do more damage, are of higher caliber and offer more protection for the shooter than a MG nest…

1 Like

With such limited ammo? I definitely wouldn’t call it spam lol.

3 Likes

I was expecting you: if you cry about it, do a suggestion for change something like they did with paras, kay?

Great changes, would love to see them on AAA vehicles too. What’s the deal with matchmaking at the moment? Are they sticking with the +/- system or reverting it back to the original way?

AA have less damage compared to heavy MG’s, and only a bit more for normal mgs
They have less ammo and less RoF
+they’re equally as exposed
I think it’s completely fine now that the AA guns don’t have 4 barrels and a shield

7 Likes

Great changes! But are you ever going to fix the missing customization pieces in-game? I am tired of posting on this matter time and again. Even the helpers have confirmed that they have forwarded the issue. The bugs have also been acknowledged on the CBR website. But things still remain as they are. Please come out with a hotfix for these ‘minor issues’ ASAP in one of these ‘Making Enlisted a Better Place Number:…’ Or else give us back our customization orders which we used to purchase these equipment.

Soviet and German one did have a shield.

1 Like

When will you fix the annoying pop up in custom games? Also where is equipment selector? You promised it and we still dont have it

When are you going to address AA damage against paratroopers? Right now they can tank way more than 1 20mm round while in air

3 Likes

The shield on the soviet AA doesn’t protect your soldier, so you’re still extremely exposed
And the shield on the Flak38 makes your head exposed, so it’s very different from the old quad barrel AA

3 Likes

Well to be fair back then it was Flakvierling.

Back then aa was like a 1 to 2 shot weapon but now (specifically train mode haven’t try the new change) it take like 4 round (maybe more idk) so definitely not that bad (and not that OP imo) besides you get a total of 60 ammo unlike whatever it used to be

I hope so. All veterans remember the dark times when quad AAs ruled the battlefield. The vast majority of the playerbase was relieved when they announced the nerf (angle depression) .

Hope we’re way ahead those horrific times.

Lol trying to make illusion of not protected by looking from top?

This is the real situation, the only exposed stuff is the head.

It may be, but it will be hard to kill, and it is unfair to these two.

Edit:

I think they both expose your head. Maybe the quad barrel version expose a bit less.

1 Like

Indeed, HMGs are and will remain better at wiping away infantry masses.

AAs will now be more versatile, while still limited in anti infantry capabilities by reload and small ammo pool.

1 Like

2 Likes

Gotta admit that flakvierling duels blasting away anything in the Chancellery hallway from both ends at once were epic stuff tho.

1 Like

Kind of bizarre 20mm round does less damage than 14mm one. But at this point I’m used to stuff like this.

4 Likes

Seriously?

There are 2 things I really need from the bots:

1. When told to hold position, go prone and stay in the house/trench. Do not run around like headless chickens constantly climbing out of the trenches or running outside to be picked off by snipers and explosions.

2. Do not get in front of me while I am taking shots at the enemy. Especially when I am aiming a rocket launcher. If I had a nickel for every time I blew myself up with a bazooka bc the AI walked in front of me as I was firing, I would be rich by now.

2 Likes