Making Enlisted a Better Place №63

Too bad there is only 1 available, and it was discontinued for a long time.

I mean they can still bring them back also if they cant for anyone who wants it,it can accept 15 round M1 carbine mag so that could be added as an event or gold order
or they can bring it with T3-A1 dual mag clip

2 Likes

So you want the G43K to be nerfed? Since, you know, it isn’t an Assaulters weapon.

It is way more limited than any other assaulter weapon

Btw. (Buffing FG and AVT without buffing G43k would be nerf to G43k as well :man_shrugging:)

By not being able to buy them?

Doesn’t count

No, limitation to 4 pieces only.

:pensive:

That’s not a upgrade… I used it for area denial, not for kill counts like the average soft brain… Big sad.
I suppose it’s deadlier on the spot, but that wasn’t really needed.

A “meh” from me.

Other tiny fixes are nice.

3 Likes

The enlisted theory of relativity

3 Likes

Are you trolling here? No reason for rifles to be better than assaulter weapons?

Don’t forget that there is still AVS-36 that is a better gun than T20 (13.2 damage instead of 12.7, plus it has a bayonet which reduces recoil - by 20% iirc) so that’s the level to which the underpowered weapons should be buffed

Why should weapons that more or less any soldier can carry be better than weapons that are more specialized and limited.
That literally makes no sense, lol.

2 Likes

I think the t20 is fine, balance wise, but what you said is wrong. The avs is not good due to its huge recoil, and the t20 also has a bayonet. lol.

Because of different bullet’s kinetic energy and different ballistics. Long-barrelled rifles should naturally hit harder and have less dispersion than cheap mass produced SMG’s. You expect M3 submachine gun to be as accurate as an FG-42?

You are trolling, obviously.

1 Like

monthtly reminder that tankers ingame still sit not in the same spots you put them in the menu, making all their important perks ineffective and bugging tank crews completely.

6 Likes

No, you are incapable to respect difference between game design and reality.

2 Likes

its more closer to ~5% than 20%

I love the rocket buff. It is supposed to hit hard. When I read that the shrapnel radius was 2.5m before, it felt like it had been overnerfed beforehand.

Does it mean it is not same percentage for all weapons/bayonets and that it varies?

no, it’s the same for all bayonets

2 Likes

Ja and they should be better then 1k Silver or3x50%XP, because its not worth playing for that…

let us buy the BP again or bring some colors in

4 Likes