Making Enlisted a Better Place №63

Each issue of our series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

IMPROVING ROCKET ARTILLERY

The new feature of the “Rzhev” update - rocket artillery - is already available to many of you. We’ve read your first impressions and suggestions about this feature. So here are the improvements!

Targeting now takes half as long, 7.5 seconds instead of 15, and the rocket salvo takes 6.9 seconds instead of 8.4. Additionally, the armor penetration of direct hits has increased from 35 to 45 millimeters. Also, the maximum effective range of the armor-piercing fragments has increased from 2.5 meters to 3.5.

You can already check how the rocket strike has changed by calling it with one of the new radio operator squads of Germany or the USSR. By participating in the recently started event, you can also get radio operator squads with similar mechanics for each country just by playing!

IMPROVING THE BATTLE PASS INTERFACE

Did you know that there are repeatable levels at the end of the Battle Pass? By completing them, players who have already claimed all the main prizes can continue to receive nice rewards!

From now on, Battle Pass levels from 76 to 83 will display an indicator that these levels are repeatable.

OTHER CHANGES

• Improved the startup time on PlayStation® 4 and PlayStation® 4 Pro by 25%.
  • Fixed the audibility of shots fired from the T20 rifle.
  • Changed the ammunition load of the M4A3E2 (76) W - added 10 more armor-piercing composite rigid shells.
  • Fixed the position of the Walther A115 in the equipment menu.
  • Fixed a bug where the collar of the German winter uniform interfered with aiming when looking through the Carcano M91 sniper’s scope.
  • Improved the position of the soldier’s hands when using certain weapons on bipods.
  • Changed the BR of the gold order Chi-Nu tank from IV to III.
  • Added clarification to the “+20% tank gun reload speed (loader perk)”, stating that when a tank has two loaders with this perk, the effect does not stack.
  • Fixed the disappearance of grass and low vegetation on DX12 Ultra graphics settings in case of GPU driver reset.
  • Fixed the driver’s head in the Sd.Kfz.251/1 APC.
  • Removed the frame for the canvas from the Type-94 Isuzu.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

16 Likes

Oh no, I like it better that way.

4 Likes

Me too, but it will be much easier to hide among prop trucks now.

Quite a buff, I will try and get all of the event squads now.

3 Likes

So you can change the amount of ammunition in a tank interesting. Maybe someone could suggest more ammo of specific type in the future? (or like in warthunder i guess but i dont remember how that work anymore)

actually i got one rn can i get more Achilles APDS round? like about 5 cause i barely use the main round tbh

3 Likes

American AT and tank HE drowning in mood&wood fix when

Do it to all the 76 shermans

4 Likes

Only 76 Jumbos belongs to br5, all else should be br3/4

Why though?

1 Like

When will guns without partial reloading (STG, FG42, Gewehr 41M, pistols, etc.) and bolt action rifles reload with a full clip even though less than 5 bullets are left gonna be fixed? I’ve seen it’s been reported since like years ago now.

Give few semiuseless projectiles with laughable damage? If your subcaliber is not like Firefly’s, then better not having it

10 more rounds of HE would be better

2 Likes

Few HE for most tanks would be better

What do you mean by subcaliber

For 1 second I got my hopes up that BattlePass will finally get interesting and the rewards fixed, but nope, DF just reminds us that the repeatable tasks are repeatable. Like people care, nobody is repeating them because those rewards are absolutely worthless.

19 Likes

APCR, APDS, all of these are called subcaliber because of actual armor piercing part, which is lower caliber than gun itself

Thank you. I guess I can learn something new everyday even on the forum!

NGL I expected the first “Making Enlisted a better place” patch that releases after the update to buff FG42 II and AVT-40. T20 is better than both guns in all aspects.

9 Likes

I expect nerf too all of them, plus type hei auto. There’s no reason why they should be better than assaulter weapons which are way more limited.
They definitely do not deserve any buff whatsoever.

3 Likes

Lightning-fast turnaround on new artillery fixes, but months without an update on Steam?

8 Likes

Is that indicator show how many of each you have collected so we can easily calculate how many the 50% exp boost has been stacked?