Making Enlisted a Better Place №63

It was not even a direct hit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’re ok and could be improved. Are there any plans to extending the repeat levels to 100 to fit more valuable rewards like squad change orders and customization orders?

Also, someone made a suggestion a while ago to add an event slot like the premium slot and I really liked it. It was forwarded to the devs, and will it happen?

1 Like

When you repeat them, you get lots of xp boosts and lots of easy silver. The people who complain about the economy can help thenselves immensely by playing to the end of the battle pass and playing the repeating levels.

I agree that it would still be worthwhile to up the repeating prizes a bit. Maybe double or triple the silver reward at the end of the cycle?

BRUH!!! NO WHY???

A few things I’d like to bring up:

• the Boys-AT only gets 15 rounds. Every other anti-tank rifle has 20. With the exception to the Japanese one because it has a seven round magazine.

• There’s still plenty of weapons that can be added such as, The solothurn-s100 in the files.

• For a while I have seen the nation icons and squad icons display incorrectly. (At least on PS4) The icons at the top of the pregame screen and the main nation selection screen just show distorted colors, with random symbols. As for squads, Dead squad members on the left side of your screen show with an X unlike how it used to be with a skull.

• AI within my squad refused to follow orders after the most recent update. Often running into enemy line of sight and getting killed when I tell them to hold position. I can hear the soldier I’m controlling giving them the order to hold an area. To which they just ignore.

These are things I would have liked to report, as for the weapons in the files those are just suggestions.

1 Like

This isn’t a huge deal, but the description of the rocket artillery in the “Rocket storm!” event description is now obsolete. Should be updated?

Also,

Please improve the availability of Japanese tanks (and, possibly, of all vehicles of all nations) across multiple squads.

Right now, if I want to use my gold order Chi-Nu in my BR III lineup, I can’t keep the new Chi-To in my BR V lineup, because both of them are available for the same squad and only that one. If I leave the squad in both lineups, I need to remember to manually change tank every time I switch BR (and I like to switch often.)

Similar issue with the new I-185. If I want to use it at BR V, I have to give up using my gold order La-5 (the green one with the shark mouth) at BR III, since it’s the same squad.

If you can’t make all vehicles available for multiple alternative squads, at least please make it so for gold order vehicles, as a bonus.

3 Likes

Agree, this restriction is extremely frustrating.

1 Like
  • Tweak the game to allow more players in game
  • See what you can implement of H&G, the arcade feeling and progression in the maps were a bit better ans less frustrating
  • Focus on lone soldier control. Even if the squad system is original, it won’t stand the comparison in the long run

Go to Options → Game → Harmonization mode* → Turn it off, it’s what replaces the skull symbols as well as other things.

4 Likes

Yes to all that except

• Remove BR restrictions on Maps. Let anyone play anywhere.

No, maps should be more restricted in the long term. With Rzhev there is now even less arguments in favor of this, since if you want a high-BR open map, you don’t need Moscow anymore since Rzhev fills the same role.

Otherwise hard agree on everything you listed. Also add the usual “increase base Silver gain” and you are golden.

2 Likes

when you are going to fix the kv 1 in br 3? both kv´s need to be in br 4 panzers 4 j and h can´t do anything to that thing

I’ll have to try that, I didn’t think that there was a setting that would mess with stuff like that.

Quite the opposite (KV has 75mm of armor)

2 Likes

lol

75 mm on the side in the front looks like 150mm or more

it´s more this thing is full made of stalinium even the demo packs cant do anything

Speaking of tanks, to me this would seem like a huge quality of life change. Don’t restrict vehicle squads to certain vehicles. It’s a shame I can’t level my tanker III in BR 2, I’d have to take them to BR 5. All because they are restricted to the last few tanks of each nation.

That same QOL should extend to planes as well.

3 Likes

I just prefer giving the tank a nice warm explosive hug, I’ll suicide bomb and wait the explosive packs timer out while I’m prone over the engine. You don’t get a grenade indicator in the tank if the player is still holding the grenade. So if you don’t catch me on the run to you I’ll catch you by surprise when your tank goes up in flames.

Perfect stealth takedown of a tank lol

Using a method like this I’ve had no problems taking any tank in the game out. Including King tiger’s, IS-2’s, and KV tanks, and the coffin tanks among others. It’s all about where the explosive lands when it goes off. If you’re not careful where you throw it or how long you hold the timer that can easily influence whether you take the tank out or not.

basically i have to be a suicide bomber for killing this thing? damn the demo packs works very wierd : V

That’s the only reliable way to take bigger tanks out with explosive packs. At least that I found /:

Everybody complained about explosive packs and they nerfed them into the ground. They need to increase explosive pack penetration at least a little bit. Blast radius is fine in my opinion. That way we’d go from inconsistent detonation, to taking vehicles out as they should.