Making Enlisted a Better Place №63

I think that i had was a unbalanced Game with stupid team mates using tank

I dissagree heavily with this. Right now this is the only thing that is preserving some level of historical accuracy. I don’t want to play as a Soviet in the Pacific or as a Japanese in Tunisia, this isn’t CoD. I also don’t want to see King Tiger and AS44 in Moscow. The real solution to this problem is adding more Maps and locations; for example Southern Italy, Iwo Jima, Cologne, Kalkhin Gol etc.

3 Likes

I was toying around with both should be BR 3…

Only thinking…

there is jumbo to consider, and no german heavy (unless you go the captured route)

1 Like

SU85 to br4 please, check out suggest BR changes and XP on customs like Big Action too.

1 Like

just to be clear this is not what I mean, just not restricting by BR. If you disagree, that is fine.

I know which is why I also clarified that I dont want King Tiger in Moscow

We need KV-1S in BR4. BR4 Soviet tanks are just different shades of T-34-85s and it gets boring.

Why? It would be worse than current BR4 KV1.

2 Likes

More KVs the better, and 1S seems overkill for BR3. Also throw the ISU family in the game as well.

The % recoil reduction makes no sense, adding weight to the front of your gun would only make it less controllable.

Makes great summer sale again!

No mate.
KV1 belongs in BR3 where it can be destroyed by BR3 axis tanks.

2 Likes

yea we already seen how well kv1 perform on br4 and that is to say it pretty bad

1 Like

You got red on you.

Overkill why? It has worse armor than classic KV-1.

1 Like