Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

I bought the battle scared Panzer IV for BR3, I would be happy if they didn’t made it useless in the first week.

1 Like

Yeah, I would like to see 20rnd Thompson added to BR2.
I suggested this earlier.
20-round magazine M1928A1 to the U.S. BR2 - Suggestions - Enlisted

4 Likes

Weird to move the M18 from 5 to 4 when that changes literally nothing in the matchmaking for it.

The matchmaker still feels far too broad for the current BR system we have. 1 and 4 are almost useless since they automatically get up-tiered.

2 Likes

That is thanks to the player base and possibly a small percentage which is hiding in custom

Spoiler

We have 2 of them at BR II

There are things in I and IV that are comparable, and for some people better, than II and V. It doesn’t always mean the next BR is objectively 100% “better”

My point is, why not just merge 1-2 and 4-5 at that point?

No clue. I didn’t want the system in the first place

1 Like

What?

Thankyou.

Pretty happy with most changes, that is in the 2 Queue MM state. When queues are finally increased alot of the SMGS moved to BR 2 need to go back to BR 3 IMO

Only thing missing that comes to mind now is the 15cm Pz. W.42 to BR 3.

6 Likes

There’s the USMC Thompson with a 20 rounder at BR II and there’s another Thompson at BR II…I think

Premium USMC 20 Thompson and BSA Model 1929 BP Weap

2 Likes

No

That’s the other one

I know. See my suggestion thread before commenting.

Well everyone else seems to enjoy commenting and judging without thinking. Figured I’d take part in it a bit myself

Go shick on your favorite Fury rather than irritate others. :grinning:

1 Like

:grinning:

You know, outside of the fact she ain’t a furry, this is hilarious and I have no response. Well played my friend, well played

Looks like OG-43 squad got every pack updated but mortars - they are still with granatwerfer 36 in BRV.
I know that kz8cm would be too much for paratroopers so maybe we could give them 2-3 additional engineers for more shots?

3 Likes