Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

You and greyparrot have got to be the 2 biggest clowns on this forum :clown_face:

15cm Pz. W.42 to BR 3.

Why:

Low ammo, long ressuply, paper armor, low crew, easy target for all AT rifles/weapons, tanks and planes (50 cal to 20mm cannons) from br 1 and up.

Is no more dangerous (HE spam) than a panzer 3N, grant or t-28, which are br 2.

Rockets exist at br 1, 2 and 3 (bm-8-24, hurricane, I-153, IL 2, IL 2M, p-38 g, hellcat, bf-110 G2)

7 Likes

Probably not a good idea, we could add 25 round Mg42 and short mag 10 round StG44 for BR2.
I rather see new weapons from subfactions added like French Mas-38 SMG or Hungarian MG31.

4 Likes

Nice

Niiiice

Japan…
Why is type 4 still high? It’s a German g41 in disguise :thinking:

3 Likes

Type 4 got a reload buff, so it’s fine at br 4 now

5 Likes

Seeing paratroopers in BR 1-3 match’s. The description still says they are BR V.

Oh I didn’t see! Gotta look thanks for letting me know

(I’m sick, so very slow today)

3 Likes

dam i hope you get well soon and enjoy some maple syrup (unless you dont like that? i would love to have a taste of maple syrup if it doesnt have alcohol im gonna check)

3 Likes

Because like the FG42 sniper it’s a shotgun in disguise

2 Likes

Someone in Canada who doesn’t like maple syrup, is a lizard man in disguise. They are impostors!

Or diabetics…

5 Likes

Is it just me of that I noticed that they did not change the br of the german plane IAR-81c i think it should be br 2

Does it matter? BR 1 & 2 are basically the same.

4 Likes

It doesn’t change anything… because br 1 = br 2…

1 Like

I was thinking more it should be changed to attacker (that load out is its ground attacker configuration after all, same goes for soviet p-40).

As a “fighter” it is outclassed by others at BR 1.

There is really no point in moving things from BR1 to 2 or BR5 to 4, they get in the same matches regardless.

1 Like

There’s already a Stuka for BR 2 attackers though. It’s a very slow fighter to begin with and it’s paper thin too.

Im more meaning to make sure the slot is 1 fighter, 1 attacker.

With those planes as “fighters” its basically having 2 attacker aircraft in the air

You poor sap

1 Like

All fighter planes should have some ground attack ordinance. Flying a fighter in a 10v10 match and just strafing the ground is a waste.

4 Likes

I agree.

Just not an equal or better loadout than a dedicated attacker aircraft. IMO

Two options i see is IAR becomes an Attacker, OR loadout is changed to rockets

2 Likes