Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

You’re asking for too much

Soviet PPD 1929, German Erma EMP 44 and the VMP 1926 should move down to BR 3 too.

1 Like

all i can say it’s in the works.

2 Likes

There is a lot of useless stuff now.

“No one is going to use Panther over Tiger 1 and Tiger 2”.

“No one is going to use MKB-42 over MP-43 and STG-44”.

Etc.

Also, you are thinking only from the standpoint of a veteran player who has everything unlocked.

A new player would have a both reasonable and historical progression:

Pz IV F2 and Pz IV G on BR3 and on all maps.
Pz IV J (turret skirts) and Pz IV H (side skirts) on BR4 and on late war maps.

That way it would finally make sense.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, that’s wonderful news! :grinning: Glad to see the Lee Enfield BR being fixed!!

Now for my second wish, more customization for British troops! :blush:

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah. I really hope it gets fixed sooner than later. It is one of my most favourite camos in-game.

1 Like

The entire US arsenal will be moved to BR 5 just for your account

29 Likes

No

How dare you pick on that poor crazy insane American person and I’m the one who’s crazy here even though I’ve said nothing for a few days

You say that like I care. I run BR III and enjoy BR V matches. I THRIVE when wehraboos have something to actually complain about instead of the usual “boohoo my Tiger can’t kill everything so best WWII tank is broken! I can’t instantly delete the enemy so Germany needs buff!” And all of these were legitimate issues. I was so enjoying it

1 Like

Strong Dicker Max vs Weak US plane with HVAR\500lb bomb. Who would win?

3 Likes

Nice changes overall*. However one suggestion would be to make the Gorov LMG actually usable by gunners and give it BR2 when used by a gunner.

It’s a real shame that USSR has only 1 available br 2 mg and it’s worse than the captured breda from Stalingrad. Nothing like Zb-26.

*only questionable is Dicker max at BR 3. That’s an overkill maybe.

1 Like

If Germany and japan’s gonna get much better we need a second paratrooper squads for low BR so we can get even with the Soviets and the allies.

4 Likes

Don’t almost everyone only have 1 or 2 BR II’s?

Still better than Panzer IV lol.

Think allies have 3, germans should minimum have about 5 incl. 1 prem and 1 gold.

Nice QoL patch, glad to see some BR tweaks but it does kinda feel like slapping some bandages on a gaping chest wound

I was hoping to see the M1A1 Thompson get moved from BR 3 to BR 2, the Lanchester is better and its BR 2.

1 Like

Oh yeah there’s the Vickers then the 2 Bren’s…weird why they felt the need to make us have 3 Brit guns and all of them top loaders