Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

Because see above.

If I remember correctly, it has also worse armor. But maybe I’m thinking about some PzIII variant.

1 Like

For balancing reasons, your opinions won’t work.

9 Likes

Same armour

1 Like

What balancing reasons? Lol

Pz IV F2 and Pz IV G are literally almost the same as Pz IV J, just use those.

it is, because it would be still worse than 3 other german tanks, if the stug is “too strong” for br2, than those 3 also are.

to make it even easier: the soviet t28e is much more dangerous than the stug and its a standard br2 unlock since the beginning. the american crusader has slightly worse stats than the stug, but mobility, turret and MG put it also above the stug in terms of overall power.

4 Likes

These are some great changes, here are a few other changes I’d like to see.

GERMANY

MKBs BR5 → BR4

Justification

The MKB is essentially forgotten at BR 5 thanks to its pairing with the STG44. It is only useful for a few games as german players make their way towards the STG44. It would useful in BR4, though it may need a nerf before the change is made.

15cm Pz.W.42 BR4 → BR3

Justification

The panzerwerfer has the potential to be very useful in specific situations, but its weaknesses make it another tough choice at tier 4. I think its slow speed, paper thin armor, and lack of any kind of cannon qualify it for tier 3.

• Very powerful rockets
  • Mediocre amount of rockets
  • slow
  • no cannon
  • Bare minimum armor

IAR 81C BR1 → BR2

Justification

The IAR 81C might be kinda slow, but its large payload of bombs and strong firepower make its very strong in BR 1.

• Very good payload
  • Good firepower

OVP 1918 BR2 → BR1

Justification

The OVP is completely useless in BR 2 now that it has to compete with the likes of the MP40, Beretta M38 and even FNAB for use. It is a worse Owen gun and really has no place in BR 2.

JAPAN

Type 1 SMG BR 3 → BR 2

Justification

The type 1 SMG is completely outclassed in BR 3 by the SIG 1920, and is much more comparable to the MP28 extended in BR 2. From what I can tell the stats between the MP 28 extended and type 1 SMG are very similar, making the type 1 SMG fit better in BR 2.

• More recoil than similar Japanese smgs
  • Large mag
  • Below average rate of fire
9 Likes

If the H should be at BR 3, why would the J be BR 4? It will literally get nuked by everything in BR 4 & 5 just like it already does at BR 3.

2 Likes

Wow, even a DF Helper admits that the “Sniper” FG-42 II are pseudo-snipers
I only wonder when their horrible dispersion will be reduced (to that of the Sniper G43, preferably). Has this issue been forwarded?

3 Likes

Stug 3 f doesnt have that good armour. Soviet 45mm can frontal pen it from many places

Putting it in br 2 is necessary oterwise nobody will use it over panzer 4.

8 Likes

Imo it would be the strongest german BR2 anti armor tank and 2nd strongest tank overall after PzIII N.
Imo it’s a bit too strong for BR2 and too weak for BR3.

It should not.

F2 and G on BR3.
J and H on BR3.

Because its late war brother H is already on 4.

Ok, I won’t argue with this.

1 Like

Well, the thing is it is always going to meet BR1-3 tanks. But putting it to BR2 would made it impossible to face BR4+ tanks.

And I believe that would be complete reasonable. There’s no reason why stug should be in BR4+ matches.

5 Likes

The H should definitely be at BR 3. It’s literally useless in BR 4. No one is going to use a J or H over a panther or Tiger. I know you want historical accuracy, but for balancing reasons it can’t be 100% accurate.

Move the F2 to the end of BR 2 then. The G doesn’t matter because it’s an exclusive tank now.

…so maybe the solution here, in the first place, is TO CORRECT THE DISPERSION VALUE of the Sniper FG 42 II finally? Instead of replacing a weapon with bugged dispersion with an unbugged one?

3 Likes

Nice. But @James_Grove, @Euthymia07 can you please ask the devs to fix this customization bug? It has been ages since me and @ErikaKalkbrenner reported this. But it is still not fixed.
Link: Community Bug Reporting System

5 Likes

nice changes :+1:

very, very nice.

however, yeah i was about to say, the plane tree hasn’t been fixed…

welp, guess we’ll have to wait more for that.

3 Likes

I doubt it, and I don’t think they’re even going to fix it when you made a post like this a long time ago

1 Like

Of course it wouldn’t. And it would JUST BE CONSISTENT with the rest of the sniper rifles in the game. A sniper rifle is basically one of the most accurate rifles in a production batch. So Sniper FG-42 II should have a dispersion several times lower than it’s no-scoped variant - same as for Garand, Kar98k, G43, Type 99 rifle, AVS-36, you name it.

FG 42 II is THE ONLY RIFLE in the game that has the same dispersion both in infantry and sniper variants (and it’s terrible even for infantry use - 0.22 means you have less than 50% chance to hit someone from >100 meters).

4 Likes