Making Enlisted a Better Place №55

The game is completely unbalanced and unhistorical now. well done! Fck this BR system its trash.
You still have players stacked one side, but now we have time travelling squads and unhistorical matchmaking on top of that. Trash game

2 Likes

After testing for myself I immediately disliked this Paratrooper change. The moment I spawned with British Paras and had an M9 Bazooka I quit. It never ceases to amaze me how it is controversial in a WW2 game to use a PIAT in Normandy. I loved those Welgun Paras because they had a 101% entirely British loadout kit.

I completely disagree with the fluid Paratrooper BR system you’ve implemented. This is all because you didn’t give the two Soviet paras a unique weapon and thus being tied to a specific BR. Personally I think this is because you wanted to just rush them out without a second thought. Why else would you sell a Premium Para squad that literally has no unique weapon

There are a few different ways to alleviate this

Give the Soviet paras a unique weapon and according box to their set BR (like every other Paratrooper before this update)

Or if you don’t want to change the Soviets then just let this be their unique feature. Leave it as a stain of the past

Do not add this BR feature to these squads or any squads in the future and allow them to remain as they were. And never do this BR thing again

Or make sure every Paratrooper has a faction appropriate box loadout.

5 Likes

And what you mean lower cost for customization still not low enough, should be like 10 gold to change a helmet. You do realize ur godl currency is overprized by the grossest.
Have you given a thought people spend REAL money to get gold?
Customization is what gives connection to soldiers, and you make it too prizey.
And where the hell is the Vehicle customization system? It should be same system for the vehicles as the soldiers. It’s just plain stupid and lazy we ain’t have it.

Lastly scrap the useless Battle Rating, it sucks hard.
ANd reintroduce the Weapons and Vehicles based on Maps they were used so we can play as the campaigns should be, none of this time travellign BS.
And reintroduce the old Squads you removed for some idiotic reason.
Keep the Squads locked to the respective campaigns, and make us have Presets for each specific campaign instead. No bullshit Squad here, weapon there whatever.
Each Campaign a 3 Presets each to play around with and choose which one when you get a battle at start of it, so you can change depending on map and game mode.
Each Campaign with their own respective Squads as was with old campaign system, so we can setup the Squads with their weapons and vehicles and customize them to 1 frikkin campaign each instead of this idiotic allover the place we have now. That way no more end up whatever, no need customize x6.
Introduce that system for vehicles aswell so we can finally have them customized in appropriate camo for each Campaign and it’s maps

Lucky you then, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

to make it straight:

For example USSR

1 Reserve of Squads for the Moscow Campaign, those that were in that campaign originally, then for Stalingrad and Berlin respectively, and bring back the old Squads that are missing that you removed.
Then you have 3 Presets for each campaign, to be able to choose depending on map and mode you get. or jsut for flavour.
This way here as should work.
Choose USSR press play and You get say Stalingrad and you can choose any of the Presets that are tied to Stalingrad. Next Match I get Berlin and Conquest, I choose my Preset I named Shock Army I have tailored for Assault as an example.
Still 3 Queues but all separated and organized and it all has meaning and immersion again.

Hello, I have posted about graphics multiple times, it is happening on PS5 too, if you missed my previous posts.
Very immersion breaking!

2 Likes

Btw that flickering of the tank, is not bug, its so you know, your in stealth mode :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody can see you ,(cough) promise :rofl:

The time flickering occurred for me was using the crusader tank, in Pacific. PC
haven’t had it since, replacing with truck, and not using it, just didn’t like being in the humidity of the Pacific :smile:

1 Like

Heya, really need video here from ps5 or ps4 with that issue!

1 Like

Personally I see this from cbt, try soloplayer kamenka River on the church

maybe they are dagor limitations

The limitations have been certainly changed. I remember sniping soldiers in Berlin on the map that is on this screenshot, from buildings on one side of the river to the other. A year ago, all windows were still there and you could see, with a scoped rifle, soldiers’ heads peeking through them - now whole wall is just plain texture. And it gets worse - the burnt cars on the road like the civilian Volkswagen simply disappears after around 100 meters. I once was shooting a guy crouching next to a Tiger wreck but seemingly in open field. I wasted like 10 shots, thinking it was due to dispersion (partially true, but some of them should hit him clean - if not for a whole damn car that was his invisible cover. I checked what happened on a replay, and even there, the car disappeared after moving the camera about 100m away from it. And I’m sure all the cars were visible from large distances just a few updates before the merge.

1 Like

Personally I think that the Italian parachute squad is in a somewhat complicated situation, in my opinion the most optimal way to use them at low br is to use an flametrower preset with assault 2 preset other Italian weapons, maybe they can use these weapons

2 Likes

I understand the Germans have the biggest player base in all but finding ways to handicap us is not gonna help you in the future especially if we go to steam

3 Likes

Hi, here is video proof as promised:

Client version shows 0.5.1.68

Logged on Jira / CBR too

2 Likes

Enlisted will not be better place till rolled back to pre merge match making levels and orders, As is its 0 star game i cannot recommend to new players

5 Likes

big question. when will BR match spread tightened? as it is playing BR3 is either a “haha, get rekt you BR1/2 pleb” or “ahahahah, it’s hard to fight BR5 stuff with BR3 stuff! oh no!”

is changing this too hard for the dev? maybe it will cause some sort of cascading failure that turn enlisted server into skynet, and starting the apocalypse? is there someone blackmailing the dev to not change it or else their balls is forfeit?

I would like to say thanks to all those people too - but there aren’t any - the game is degenerating into Warhammer WW2

6 Likes

I want my warhammer cosmetics and a belt fed MG for the Germans with 150 rounds or 100 rounds and more explosive equipment and increase the limit of soldiers to the squad to 10 or 16

4 Likes

Seems like a real missed opportunity to lower the Italian Paratroopers to BR 1 or 2 and then adjust their box for 1-2-3 and 3-4-5.

13 Likes

Yeah wtf. They have br TWO at weapons and the OG-43 itself should be T2 or 3

6 Likes

i just find the discrimination against Allied players.A short-lived strength is bound to be rapidly weakened and long-term weaknesses are turned a blind eye.
Most of the time, M9 Bazooka can’t even penetrate tiger (H) 's ass.where is the M20?
From update until now, any plan for WP grenade and the impact grenade of USSR or just RGD-43?
The game history is of 《The Man in the High Castle》? So should keep Nazi more advantageous always?

1 Like