Making Enlisted a Better Place №49 (for the Entities.blk authors)

no tommy thom…

it’s not about " 10 t34s against 1 tigers ".

that’s… the least of being historical.

heck, that’s just one part of it.

which DOES NOT DEFINE THE WHOLE MOD AS HA JUST BECAUSE OF IT.

how may times do i have to repeat my self.

it’s much, much more than that.

it’s about craftmans ship at this point.

no one is denying him that.

i’m just saying that calling it HA makes more harm than good.

because people that would pull up with ha loadouts ( FOR THE BATTLE OF MOSCOW ) will end up facing tiges II.

IT’S NOT HA.
nor really balanced for that matter.

just because mister tommy allowed them to bring everything. and eventually will personally put score on stuff. fine by me.

but once again, by any means, it’s not historical accurate.

it’s just an arcade balancer mod.

let’s not mix things people. serves no purposes.

they can exist.
it’s just that up until now, for entities those could not have been played by more than one player.

and, i have been working since day 1 to make historical pves.

and you’d be actually surprised by what can be done that in the base game cannot ( speaking for HA ).

it’s just a matter of how in lenght someone is willing to go.

not to promote my work because i’m always of the let the show speaks for it self:
( IF IT WASN’T THAT FUCKING CUSTOM MATCHES ARE POINTLESS AND RESTRICTED AS SHIT )

those are actually historical accurate.

with months of research behind. i’d argue, in my position, pve historical mods are better than pvps. as it’s much more fun, and provides somewhat of a challenge while remaning authentic.

so it is possible.

depends from the modders.

and for tommy to sit around and define his mod HA / soft HA it’s a big lie.

and disingenuous. that’s all.

i don’t… honestly care what you support or not.

just don’t call it HA and we’re fine.

because you seems to not understand the very concept of it.

it will never happen.

because enlisted base squads are not historical.

it’s like asking for a pizza with ice creaming. that’s everything BUT a pizza.

to be fair, i prefer siths over jedis. no cap.

red suits me best :nail_care:

NO.

DON’T YOU START TOO.

comparing carrots with potates won’t make those carrots any more or less a potato.

for the love of god.

stop it.

you are hurting my neural system in incomprehensible ways.

and in which planet would you call " historical " X" ( insert your magic word of preference ) where a king tiger or a tiger I in moscow is historical in any capacity / way.

it defeats the whole purpose of being historical in every conceivable way.

no matter how you put it, it will never be historical.

even the buzz word " historical atmosphere " it’s unrealistic for it’s standard.

World is not black and white.

Maybe, but from my perspective as a player, this scene makes sense for gameplay.

When we think about how to improve the game through game modes, the most important thing is still the gameplay, right?

Based on the historical atmosphere of the gameplay or something else.

My goal has never been to 100% simulate reality or restore history. This is not a simulation program.

The gamepaly is based on scene

My teammates and I used 10 T-34s to try and kill 1 powerful Tiger

This is more meaningful than firing 10 IL-2 suicide missiles to kill 10 tigers.

and more HA
1 Like

yes it is when you have the tools to make it.

it’s not going to be beneficial for anyone to make something else, and label it as something else.

you’re just being “disrespectful” for those who seek a specific thing.

i know it has been done, but it shoulnt.

and doesn’t harm ( in this case, tommy ) stop lying and misleading people about it.

he him self across this conversation seems to not understand what the fuck Historical Accuracy means to begin with.

just to change it to Soft-HA

and to end up with " let’s change definition ".

while still not understanding what ha was meant.

because it would mislead people.

once again, as i writed him in dms, i love his mod.
it’s really well thought out, it’s fun to use, and there are many interesting mechanics.

WHICH I’m greateful for. and i’m not sure i’ll ever be able to " repay " back.

if it wasn’t for his mod and him guiding me through certain things, heck, i wouldn’t have been able to make the mods that i made ( which funny. because those are obscure. i keep mentioning them but no one has really seen them outside devenddar. ) so, i’m not bashin his mod as " ha ha bad. " just not advertised correctly.
and mislabeled.

that’s all.

time to pull the good 'ol " girlfriend " trick.

so, i see you kept mentioning this 10 t34s against 1 tiger.

what else did you understood or actually saw from my messages beside this only mention ?

is there anything at all that you actually read.

because it’s starting to get under my nerves that you pin point one point out of the whole message.

it’s called a strawman tactic.

I guess I’ve always been mainly focused on the game modes themselves.

The game mode has never been named as HA. (But I think it can have a historical atmosphere scene)

2 Likes

Alrigth Case closed, tell @tommyZZM to change the description in a sandbox ww2 experience or (darkflow historically atmosphere) and call it a day

2 Likes

welll.

as much we’re " done " about that.

i’m still not sure he understands what HA means.

it’s… the point of this whole discussion.

and… he keeps suggesting things for his own benefits rather than improvements for custom games.

that… was also my gripes… but yeah.

best to leave it here.

( which… i guess it’s fine )

1 Like
#EnduringConfrontation #BigAction
#20vs20+# #40Players #Squads_Mode #Build_Car_By_Engineer

;It is recommended to set up 40 players! and at least 40 AI;

;Epic 20+v20+ invasion squads mode in BigMap In Volokolamsk position ;

I checked and it current version was never named or described as HA in the description.

But this may be a misunderstanding. In fact, it is recognized from another aspect that this mod has 1% more HA elements than the default mode.~

Completing the PersonalSpawnScore related setting function for Players Own Profile is one of the requested improvements not only me but many players I have seen.

i’m afraid that’s related to mods.

not custom games.

two different things.

which both are needed.

but frankly, no offence, customs should have a priority instead.

And we also ask developers to allow players to grind experience and complete daily quests in mods and custom games.

As for how to gain experience, it should be designed based on rules to avoid the experience farm scenario you have been giving examples of.

In this way, any type of player, whether you like HA or historical atmosphere, you can participate in the main process of the game from the custom game rooms.

I think this would be another big improvement for custom games

1 Like

that won’t happen.

most of the missions are not balanced, and devs wouldn’t risk someone farming like happened in the first days of customs.

which, the reason why this won’t happen either it’s because they specifically told us that we won’t gain xps outside featured mods in event.

well, the major improvements that are needed were listed here ( which any helper watching this, and i have been suggested to ping @EdVanSchleck ( sorry for the ping, but if you would do me a solid to pass the following )An outcry for custom matches improvements ( you better upvote this suggestion ) you would do me a solid )

and not sound rude or anything, but as someone who made 5 / 7 mods ready to be uploaded by hindered by technical aspects and limitations BECAUSE of custom matches, i would like to see once and for all an effing solutions. because it has been 2 years by now that i can’t upload shit and stuff remained the same.

i’m tired of waiting or being forced to make single player missions for some merely pve experience.

as much as it sounds bias, i genually want to improve customs not only for mods, but for vanilla too which you can check the post for more info.

and as much you and some others are interested in xps or spawn core, i would love to first have better customs and more options to it.

if you don’t mind.

I make suggestions for improvements and am open to the future

The reason why many players do not play mods is that they cannot participate for the main part of their game experience progress through custom games or mod games.

Even if you allowed them to gain 0.01% experience (maybe 0.01% is too little, maybe a little more than 10%), or time-based experience, it would make a difference.

I think the developers can fix this problem.

If it were a little selfish, it would be acceptable for developers to select individual excellent modules and provide this privilege.

But I think a universal solution for all mods is more appropriate.

1 Like

i understand alright. and would like to earn something from it.

but it won’t happen. and i understand thereasons why.

at the same time though, this would incentivize modders to make the best mods and might get featured in next events ( if… that’s gonna ever happen in the first place ).

because as time to time i play others mods, not to sound rude or antything, but must have performance issues, others are not so balanced, or interesting at all.

they sure can.

but it happens that they just decided to not because it goes against their own interest.

it’s a free to play game after all.

What does it matter?

In this case, time is the most appropriate unit of measurement.

Just limit player grinding experience levels to the same rate.

After all, players spent 1 hour playing the mod and 1 hour playing the Tunisian Robot Farm campaign. This is almost equivalent to the commercial interests of developers

it does matter because you’d be able to cheese off some mods for experience.

and in order to prevent that, they removed the xps.

hence, the reason why we can’t earn.

and… surely you understand that mods do not really bring many money to devs. right?.

especially since in many ( just like yours ) some premium weapons/vehicles or others weapons/vehicles are available for almost everyone to pick without having it unlocked / payed for in the base game.

you do get that… right?

not quite

The key is playing time, not anything else.

Some of the players used to think that developers would not provide you with the custom_profile function, citing commercial interests as the reason.

But now you already have custom_profile.

(Although I refuse to use it as I prefer to use my own profile as the main part of the game)

Or even simply open a paid program called custom game pass.

After paying, players can get their main progress grinding experience from custom games or mod games based on time.

If you are open your mind to this, there are so many solutions.

1 Like

as much i’m " happy " about it.

that’s the least of my problems.

as, i can’t even lunch my own mods nor publish them so…

doesn’t really change much to me.

it makes things a little easier ( and i’m gratefull for it )

but in the end, still doesn’t make me much of a difference ( personally ).

i mean, that has been quite the case.

just look at the ammount of time it took for upgrades to the editor.

i’m sure they are working on it alright, it’s just isn’t a priority.

and, i strongly believe the same goes into xps.

so, it will happen, at some point, but only behind featured mods putted into events.

don’t get your hopes up ).

as controversial it might become and sound, i would be all for it.

heck, even a pve dlc or some sort.

( god… the more i think about that, the more i become bitter )

" an editor that allows you to do everything "

.> lacks of basic functions for a mere pve… ghrrrr.

1 Like

As long as it’s based on time it’s fair.

Anyway, I would rather play mods than play the sweaty Small map sweat CQC battle, or Tunisia Robot Farm.

The only pity is that you can’t complete daily tasks and gain experience in module battles.

This put me and other players in an awkward situation.

If they really want to make money from this, then we just have a custom game pass.

But I hope they figure out a better way to solve this problem.

1 Like

tell me about it…

it’s the very reason why i headed immediately to mods to not get burned out of the stale base gamemods :joy:

and… also wanted to do custom maps and HA pves but… so far, failing miserably so…

eh. i’m not getting my hopes on that.

and i truly believe they are not interested.

i’m surprised they went somewhat " far " and even announced the mods in events.

but… it’s like a scare ghost.
never ends, and not sure it’s even effective / will work and so on.