Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
Mod creators, we have great news for you! We have added Entities.blk support in modifications for online lobbies!
In simple terms: Mod creators will now be able to create new game objects and/or replace existing ones, add unique mechanics to their missions (how about a mobile rally point?), and even change the parameters of existing game entities. In general, mods will become much more diverse!
Authors of mods. The file with templates, objects and entities will now be transferred to players who enter your mod’s server!
Grenades are heavy enough to break the glass of a window and surprise opponents in the building. But until recently, the grenades behaved inconsistently — sometimes they broke the window, sometimes they didn’t, and sometimes they simply passed through it.
Now grenades break windows in a consistent and predictable way.
Gunpowder is called smokeless precisely because it doesn’t produce as much smoke when fired. Most of the weapons in Enlisted are from our era, when the use of smokeless powder became the norm, but in our case the “smoke” was more apparent than it should have been.
We have reduced the density of the smoke cloud for a number of weapons in the game — this will allow you to better see your target even during intense firefights.
- It is now possible to download mods larger than three megabytes.
- Fixed the lack of spawn protection for vehicles after spawning.
- Ammo boxes now destroy themselves when they run out of ammunition.
- Fixed the overlapping of the mask and gas mask of the AT gunner in the “277th Reconnaissance Battalion” squad when armed with RPzB. 43 Ofenrohr in the Invasion of Normandy campaign.
- Fixed the overlapping gloves for the “1st Company Giaguaro” squad with non-default torso customizations in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!