Making Enlisted a Better Place №47

ok i just try it and yea it work

I’d like the ability to open doors and windows while cooking grenades :+1:t3:
Minor but also if you could make the German great coats a little longer length wise?

Photo for reference

7 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

And the option of having the collar down. Would look a lot better, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that we can suggest some quality suggestions to devs, but decision to do or not… it’s fully on devs.

4 Likes

And I was saying they are aware of it.

Increase the ammo count for Semi-Automatic Rifles for Tunisia and Moscow
Add more uniforms and head gear for the Japanese
Separating the gloves, torso, and pants for the Pacific
Have more options for DAK and Luftwaffe gear for all campaigns
Have all uniform options from all other campaigns (Stalingrad and Normandy should have the same amount)
Fix clipping issues with certain pants and torso uniforms
and more Italian Gear overall

4 Likes

They are still too lethal of an option against tanks. The frequency of players taking actual AT troops and using AT mines, TNT mines all combined is nowhere even near half as many as what use explosive packs currently.
Its so much so that tanks are afraid to try to push up and help infantry, regardless of how much armor they have, simply because the explosive pack basically ignores that entire function (armor). Whereas AT launchers for example actually have to account for it.
(Rolling it under a tank or up on top will kill most of the time.)

My SUGGESTION:
Make explosive packs capable of INCAPACITATING (taking out tracks, damaging turret rings or barrels) but not able to fully destroy tanks outright. They should still need to use TNT or an AT weapon for this purpose.

5 Likes

100% agree

8 Likes

What about fixing the obnoxious muzzle smoke that’s been present for about two months now, fighting in sunny areas can become a massive pain because of it

4 Likes

I would be happy if they just reduced the throwing distance of TNT packs by at least half

1 Like

List of ideas for making enlisted a better place

2 Likes

RE: The gold order FN model 1930. The carry handle is placed in such a way that it blocks the font of the gun from view when not in ADS. It makes hip firing more challenging and generally prevents you from enjoying the look of the gun while carrying it.

I’d like to suggest they move the carry handle to the right side of the gun to eliminate this issue.

Edit: also the soviets should get the Colt Model 1925 R75 BAR as an event or gold order weapon.

1 Like

That way, no one will use the explosive charge.Compared with this, it is better to increase the speed of the tank.Tanks are easier to run away, which is enough. I don’t want to see tanks that are not afraid of infantry at all, which is unfair to infantry players.Everyone can use the tank at will, so you can’t make the tank too powerful.(Look at Tiger 2 and KV-1,If they are endless,I’m sure you will feel sick.)

In addition, TNT sometimes cannot be detonated, which is why not many people are willing to use it.

1 Like
  1. Use explosive pack to stop the tank.
  2. Use tnt to destroy the tank.

Where problem?

First of all, the explosive charge is not as powerful as some people say.Secondly, I spent a lot of silver cards on explosive charges, so why should I use TNT?It doesn’t even matter that I can only throw the explosive charge 2 meters.There is not much difference between them, but TNT forced me to give up mines, which is very annoying.

1 Like

To much work, is more simple select the tnt jump on the tank and sacrifice yourself for the fatherland… like i do already

2 Likes

Another interesting thing, you can look at KV-1.You can only destroy it by throwing explosive or TNT in front of its turret, but your explosive can destroy its track.This proposal has been realized in Stalingrad to some extent.Is this interesting?Is this so that the tank won’t stay far away?

Anyway, it’s not a problem for me. I have Stuka and Pz4F2. The question is, what about novices?I also want to remind you that this is an infantry game,I don’t know why people always want to strengthen tanks.Are they useless now?

1 Like

The only issue is people would rather use an explosive pack instead of suffering with the Bazooka’s in Normandy, those things are nothing but pool noodles with water in them.

Yeah, they can only destroy every tank.
Not powerfull at all.

So did I but unlike some ppl I can make sacryfices for the greater good.

You forgot about 0 behind the “2”.

It’s light years more interesting than “yeet EP and get kills”.

KV is problematic only in tank vs tank.

Isn’t TNT avalable since lvl 0? Or al least below lvl 5.

No it’s not. It’s a combined arms game.

1 Like