Making Enlisted a Better Place №47

Then skip step 1.
Fixed.

1 Like

Good. You expect to unite your teammates who stay in the tank?What if they do nothing or can’t do it?

Imagine charging with your AI soldiers, all blown up by tanks, and there are no smoke bombs, let alone expecting your teammates’ tanks to give you smoke bombs.He’ll just stay in the back. All right, have a good game.

Yes, the tank is weak, too. As long as you stay inside, 50 kills are easy.

Well honestly, 50 kills is easy for a rifle too hehe

1 Like

I feel like a game of robbing tanks now.

If tank is far in the back, neither tnt or explosive pack won’t reach him. So their power doesn’t matter.

Unless now you want to tell me explosive packs have more than 2m range. But yhen you would contradict yourself.

You forgot your machine gun and cannon?It doesn’t seem to be a problem to clear the enemy while moving forward and keep it about 20 meters.Oh, yes, to remind you, without throwing skills, your explosive charge can only be thrown less than 10m. I don’t believe everyone has that skill.And I don’t mind driving a tank at a critical moment. Why not?I don’t believe that any victory can be won without any cost.

I guess makimg explosive packs weaker will somehow make tanks OP inyour eyes.

Because it’s not like we have:

• TNT
  • AT mines
  • AT launchers and rifles
  • AT guns
  • tanks
  • planes

I guess explosive packs are the only thing that can beat tanks.

So? Suppose we don’t have an explosive charge, what will we get?I told you, KV-1.So it’s balanced?I can only tell you pessimistically that it doesn’t change anything.They’ll still stay in the back.In addition to making infantry more headaches.

I guess explosive packs make you invincible against them?

?
So tnt bad because you can’t get close but EP good because you can’t get close?

And yet you are deffending the explosive packs. A weapon that can destroy any tank with low skill requitements and can be equipped by every soldier (up to 3).

As I said, it can’t let me use mines, and sometimes it can’t detonate. Proximity is not a problem.

Anyway, I only bring one. You can ask them to limit the quantity.Even it is not a problem to let the explosive charge destroy the tank only through the roof and car body.

For infantry?

• TNT
  • Mines
  • AT launchers and rifles
  • AT guns

Infantry is trully deffenceless without explosive pack.

Against infantry?
Yes

If it doesn’t change anything, why do you oppose it?

It already happens so why would it be worse?

1 Like

I said we still can’t let these campers come out from the back.

Why don’t you go and see where your KV-1 is shooting?

Some helper (I guess? or keo maybe? ) said they don’t want to limit anything.
So they have to nerf things.

1 Like

So first you complain TNT can’t destroy tanks camping in the back.
And now you say this idea will make tanks not camp in the back (and somehow it’s a problem).

So doesn’t the problem solve itself?

1 Like

Ppl already use tnt to destroy it so there will be literalry no difference in case of KV.

Also KwK40 L/48 is quite good at dealing with it after the “armor” update.

1 Like

I remember someone saying that making the explosive charge not completely destroy the tank can make the tank willing to go ahead.My answer is no.This seems to be why some people would propose nerf explosive.

Do we still have to lose TNT?You tank drivers are greedy.

Where’s the best spot to place TNT on a KV? Every time I’ve tried it just eats the explosion like it was nothing.

In front of the turret, above the driver’s head.The top of the whole car body is 30mm, and the penetration of explosive charge and TNT is less than 40 mm.

3 Likes