Making Enlisted a Better Place №47

1. It may, it may not. Nobody knows untill we test it.

2. I don’t care. Current explosive pack simply doesn’t make sense.
    If something doesn’t make sense, it needs to be changed.

What do you mean by “lose”?

1 Like

Oh, no.disappear.This should be a closer word.

For this, I agree that it takes a certain skill to destroy the tank with explosive charges, not completely unable to destroy the tank. For example, let it destroy the tank only through the top or bottom of the tank like an anti-tank Grenade.

Ok, then why would TNT disappear?

Well, it would still have some chances to destroy tanks. Especially light ones.
It’s still a 0.5 kg of explosives.

This seems to be the only way to make those campers willing to rush to the front. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks, forwarded

It’s not a dress! It’s a kilt!

Are those outfits in the game?

1 Like

Making the rally points obnoxiously loud again just gave less incentive for less people to build them… I like the sound buff, A good engineer could hide a rally a lot easier with buffed sound. Perhaps somewhere half way between current sound and buffed sound would be a compromise.

make tank tracks actually behave like tank tracks…
this makes your tank stuck and you cant move in any direction.

3 Likes

There is something wrong with the artillery lugger aim compared to the regular lugger aim.

I’m just a different kind of player. I never get OCD about my vehicles taking damage or my Squads getting wiped. I always view it as I have a job to do with each particular spawn and I’ll do it to the best of my ability. I’ve never been “scared” to push up with infantry just because the enemy can destroy me. Duhh that’s just a war game for you.

They might as well not use any vehicles at all if they’re scared they might get blown up, heck might as well not play as soldiers if they might get blown up by a bomb or rocket or mortar, heck might as well not play at all

1 Like

one does have a stock tho .

Fair point.

But also this “upgrade” cost a gold order:

The cool factor is amazing, but it’s hard to use.

1 Like

Is the Luger Carbine still a Primary as well. I don’t mind having a pistol carbine as my primary, would be good for Assaulter squads

AS 44 still sounds like an lmg.

No idea why but … ok? I guess someone was asking for this. Right? Was already too hard to find rps lol

there was a bug that rp beeping sound got lowered . this has fixed it.

1 Like

Never experienced this bug. I mean cool now I can hear enemy rps from like 30 m.

1 Like

I feel like rallies are now more louder than normal, even from before they got quieter.

It’s not a matter of getting tank players to “rush to the front” so to say. Moreso that it gives them more reason to push up.

Often times your best angle to shell a target is within the playzone (as it should be), and opportunities to assist the team, but most tank players don’t bother. Why? Because it is too easy for a player to pop out around a corner, toss some of these “kill everything” grenades, and it can’t be countered.

• AT weaponry takes into account armor, and are only carried by 1 soldier type (2 if you count the Axis Normandy rifle grenades that can punch through some armor)

• Mines require being point blank or planting in advance, and are limited to 1 per character

Will it COMPLETELY solve the issue? No, but it will definitely help.

As far as damage to light tanks, it overall shouldn’t go through more than like 10-15mm of armor thickness (for balance purposes). So the lightest tanks are still effected, but otherwise just tracks and such.

Keep in mind, by breaking the tracks and such you are still forcing them out of the tank to repair (unless they have an ally come to their aid).

1 Like

Lmao, the helmets are available but the rest is exclusive to the squad. Premium Moscow machine gunners

Shoot where you think someone is, make sure it’s safe before you move forward.This should be a skill that every tank player needs to have.Moreover, the power of tank guns has increased a little, which will be easier to do.And they added a rotating periscope to the tank,which will play a great role.

Two out of ten players can use tanks at the same time, so even if the tanks are easily destroyed, this is not a problem.Ironically, even if tanks are so easily destroyed now, there will still be many people waiting in line to use them.I don’t see anything wrong with tanks.If it is not good, then why use it?

I think developers have done enough for tanks. Don’t talk about weakening anti-tank equipment, it will only annoy infantry players.There will be no infantry willing to charge. :rofl:
Unfortunately, this seems to be happening.

1 Like