Making Enlisted a Better Place №47

They should dramatically reduce explosive packs throw distance, give tanks ai machine gunners, have ai tankers call out nearby enemies, and give tanks better smoke: then they will have done enough for tanks. Also better off-road traction and optics should be vulnerable to damage.

Does it include the zoom on the iron sights of the infantry rifles?

For me, I was thrilled with the Luger.

I find Bazooka easier to use than PIAT though

Also, revert the quick chat Attack/Defend when?

1 Like

correcting the bounce on explosion packs… gods above yes. Thank you thank you thank you!

Thanks.

Yes. With explosive packs it’s a very fun thing to do, but nothing beats the fun of using the Panzerfaust, especially when you hit camping enemy tanks in the distance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then you’ll spend all your time and ammunition shelling every window, doorway and alley along the way, rather than pushing up and helping where its needed…

If you haven’t noticed, moving tanks into position is not as quick and easy as it is to move infantry up. Getting tanks blasted quickly like that is a great way to lose the game quick.

1. I’m going to talk about any topic I deem needs attention, regardless of who it pisses off or annoys.

2. I’m not talking about weakening “anti-tank equipment” other than specifically the explosive pack. Quite the contrary really. By reducing the capabilities of the explosive pack, it helps bring the viability of other AT equipment back.

2 Likes

there is a huge list of stuff who we wish: fix bypods,improve the smoke (hell even molotov and phosporus are better option than use radio,mortar or the grenade itself,tank is ok more or less) and a big long ETC.

1 Like

Making Pistols, or at least Gold Order pistols transferrable between Campaigns as well would be nice.

Until now I don’t understand the reason for the nerf on tanks, what are there anti tank squads for?
answer me DEVS from gaijin???
because they make it so much easier for infantry since it is now possible to equip and use a bazooka or AT squad, these TNT are broken and many know this, those who complain about this are because they don’t know how to move or they live camping at home and don’t do anything else the entire game , it’s fun to destroy tanks, yes, but with sense in the game and not in that ridiculous way that makes it as easy as possible for all the small infantry who don’t know how to spot or are too lazy to equip a bazooka, tank for me since I started playing enlisted and it’s been a while , it was never a problem precisely because of these extremely broken explosive packs that honestly discouraged me from playing tank and what a joke that a company that has war thunder would do something like that to please a bunch of lazy whiners on the map, no comments, now I understand why you don’t appear on steam, because there you would be bombarded just like war thunder and just as you are closed, please those whiners who don’t know how to take 2 steps without grumbling but camp the entire match, they don’t know how to flank a tank, they don’t know how to use a bazooka , they don’t know anything, I bet they sit around sniping the whole game, I only have one thing to say about this change in tnt, ridiculous… without more
It takes forever to release content without being premium, I criticize, liking the game but I get discouraged every time I see these ridiculous things they do with it, without comments…

Is this bait?

1 Like

I had not played the game for about 4 months until the big update came. When I played for the first time in a while today, I saw that many things had changed and I knew that the big update that had been announced had finally arrived.
But the campaign is still divided and seems to be the same as the previous game. Perhaps the update hasn’t come yet?

If you have not been keeping tabs while you were away it is understandable you would have missed the post the snail made. They decided to seperate the big update and the progression changes. To my knowledge the big update is in fact here. From what the rumor mill has been saying the progression changes are just around the corner. Possibly next month. That being said rumor mills will be rumor mills regarldess of when or where they are. So take that as you will. Could be right could be very wrong.

1 Like

When the progression patch hits all weapons will be transferable. All of your Red Army gear will be usable in all of ur red army troops, all of your angry pinwheel gear will be usable for all of ur angry pinwheels ect. So all that is on the way. Just gotta be patient.

Nope. Not ready yet.

They had to seperate the Merge part from the update becasue my guess is it was no where near ready. Was kind of evident when their draft tech trees were only in second draft and BR had not been drafted at all (that we know of).

My guess is its still months away . Until the BR drafts show up, then test server, its a wayz off. (speculation ofcourse)

But they have been adding some new cool stuff and improvements. Id be still on break too if it wasnt for event vehicles/weapons.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.
I’ve been playing it again recently because I miss the atomosphere of the 1940s, but at least it seems to be a more interesting game than before.
Some of the unbalanced matchups have improved, and I seem to be able to play better matches in the Tunisian axis and the Pacific Allies. …although it may just be that the meta has moved on about that.

Just a player shift. Pacific got pretty good for allies again last few months when i was grinding it, And doing decently grinding Axis in Tunisia recently (Still very outnumbered).

Seen a few other in Tunisia Axis @EdVanSchleck and co. Made for some solid matches :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea! Was fun.

Remind me the good ol days playing H&G, using tank and meeting Rambo AT guy is pretty much a frequent occurrence