Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
You have already tried out the new repair mechanics of ground vehicles and left us a lot of ideas and comments about it. We have started improving this system and plan to allow repairing internal modules without leaving the vehicle in one of the upcoming updates, but for this update we have prepared a slightly smaller improvement.
During repair, we disabled the display of some modules, such as the radiator, fuel tanks and rollers, the damage to which does not affect the characteristics of the tank currently. Now it is easier and more convenient to aim at damaged modules.
The mobility of ground vehicles in Enlisted depends not only on the power of the engine, but also on the characteristics of the chassis and even the ground under the wheels. Well, or tracks.
We have improved the ground resistance coefficients. Now the behavior of both wheeled and tracked vehicles will differ more clearly, but remember: wheeled vehicles like solid surfaces such as roads, dry ground or pavements of cities a lot more, whereas it will be much more difficult for them to drive on a field full of craters from bombing.
We’re making Enlisted better for all players, and players with small and non-standard monitors are no exception. The font in many menus was too large for these players.
The problem is over! The font in the game menu will look better on all supported screen resolutions.
- Fixed a bug causing the AI soldiers to sometimes not share ammo or heal a downed player.
- Fixed the effect of exploding fuel tanks - now soldiers in the affected area are set on fire instantly. Soldiers stepping into the fire after the explosion will catch fire with a delay.
- Fixed the missing reload sounds for multiple weapons: Type 97 anti-tank rifle in the Pacific War campaign, Mosin 1938 carbine and Mosin M91/30 rifle (infantry and sniper) in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
- Now when you click the “Go to equipment” button, the “Equipment Delivery” shop page opens instead of the “Special Offers”.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI soldiers to get stuck inside the Destruction mode’s objective of the Al Jabal Farm mission in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!