Making Enlisted a Better Place №40

Verily. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blockquote PHANTOM MINES
Sometimes your hard earned mines could disappear without a trace upon your first spawn in the battle.

Thanks a lot for fixing, that bug has been with us for much longer than the one that caused the mines to not deal any damage. I have a friend working in IT so I understand that finding a bug might take ages. Please don’t forget about that one bugged sniper rifle in Normandy (FG 42 II) that has still so much dispersion that it can hit 3 target boards on the practice ground instead of hitting the bullseye.

Blockquote The features available in the separate “Battle” and “Squads” tabs have now been merged back together on the main screen.

YESSSS!!! THANK YOU!!! I’m so happy for this, really. You are awesome. Back to the optimal setting that saves time and minimizes distraction.

2 Likes

It is
super annoying that I have to go and find the daily tasks now, I miss them being on the main screen.

3 Likes

About the tasks bar - great that it was moved together with the events tabs, let it stay in this place, it’s more comortable for the perception to keep similar things in groups - but please, make it expandable, just like the events tab and the occasional Stalingrad event tab - so we can check all 3 available tasks in this menu. The “events and custom matches” tab just has to shrink when the “Tasks” tab expands. All tabs will be useful that way - the “Task” tab now wastes time every battle if we want to check the current battle tasks (and we need to do it every battle indeed).

1 Like

After merge, USA will be merged with UK and GER with ITA. In that case, will we be able to choose a soldier’s nationality when enlisting him? I would not like an American medic in a British squad or an Italian engineer in a squad of Panzergrenadiers.

12 Likes

i like this, as that would be annoying
btw they cant manage to put everything in the patch log ffs

I’d like to personally thank all the nitwits who requested the tabs change. We are now back to being unable to manipulate the personnel and gear of our squads unless we first put them into the active line up.

Great job.

If only the designers were competent enough to make a UI that allowed us to do both. We only have to look at the dreadful event UI to know that’s not the case.

Stage 2 of part 4 of day 7 of phase 13 of section 31 of

1 Like

Make it so AI can use ladders.
This is probably a more trivial suggestion, but its annoying to see my squad stuck at the bottom of structure.

5 Likes

Or make the AI teleport near the player if is to distant

2 Likes

And I really don’t want a dour Hans disrupting the flow of my Bersaglieri.

1 Like

Yes please! It only makes sense

‘‘The updated interface has split the first tab in the main menu into the battle screen and the soldier equipment management tab.’’

I don’t wanna be like that but…
I was kinda getting used to and starting to like the new UI.
To have Squad management on separate tab was cleaner, when you wanted to manage squad you go there, and there was no other unecessary clutter and tasks window or stuff that doesn’t concern Squad management.
Then when done, go to Battle tab chill press to battle and only have squads you took as preview and there have daily tasks, event, and game mode etc was actually nice.
I think this should be given another round because I actually think that was good feature.

To have separate Squads management and to battle with current event and tasks made more sense and freed more space on screen and made it clearer and easier to navigate…
I maybe would like you to go back? forward to that new split tabs… was actually better.
And maybe improve on it, Make the To Battle tab more about just To battle, tasks, game mode etc and maybe just preview of team on screen… like few of Infantry a tank in background and plane flying past, animated background and more of preview of that nation. Then keep all squad management related in squad tab.
As of now, you realize you see less of squad, more clustering and shit on screen, like if I manage squads I don’t need to see daily tasks, I’d much more like to see more of squad preview.
As I said, I think this should go one more round of thought and give it a chance

Here is another suggestion. Plz fix some UI parts, it’s only a minor change.
Enlisted UI Fix Part 1

• Move the icons/ranks from right to left
  • Make the soldiers’ box darker because I can’t really see the stars.

Enlisted UI Fix Part 2

• Move the green square up again

Enlisted UI Fix Part 3

1. Simplify the first circle section to “+100% EXP IN BATTLE”
  2. Eliminate the sections of “You can level up…” (Not really a priority)

Enlisted UI Fix Part 4

• Make the circled ones a little bit darker

Enlisted UI Fix Part 5

• It is not really priority, but I think looks good if the Premium tab swifts from right to left.

• Move the battle task to the right and add an option to hide it.
4 Likes

This is a great addition and gives the shotgun another niche role. I think Medics should get access to the Rifle weapon class.

1 Like

I would say take a stroll through the Suggestions section, but just to give a few ideas….

Agreed, this is a change for the worse

Increase the ammo-racking chance of anti tank rifles

2 Likes

It would be cool to be able to place down stuff for the pioneers in your squad to build similar to how you can call down artillery strikes while not being the radio operator. Tho I guess this might have balance reasons why it is not like that?

I think the ju87 tail gunner fix might have been accidentally reverted. I got 1 kill with the tail gunner on the patch, where it said it was fixed and then never again heard it fire after the next patch. I haven’t done tests to see if that is true, but I was leveling a ju 87 squad from that patch till now.

The daily tasks are now very hidden. It would be nice if the battle pass window might enlarge if you hover over it like event windows, showing all the daily tasks.

Might be a good time for me to unlock the Kirlay :slight_smile:

Yes but warthunder has more than just tiers, it also has different BR ratings inside tiers.

1.0, 1.3. 1.7, 2.0, 2.3, 2.7, 3.0, 3.3, 3.7, 4.0…etc etc (and thats only 2 tiers). Thats up to stug IIIg

In enlisted they have pretty much only said 1,2,3,4,5

So effectively warthunder has alot more