Making Enlisted a Better Place №40

I do have some follow up questions:

1. Customization. Right now, for example, the US in Normandy and the US in the Pacific both have different customization set ups. You can change pants in Normandy but you don’t have the option to do that with Pacific. It was part of the chest. So, will the chest and pants set change to chest plus default pants?
  2. Will the people that bought the Pacific campaign get the extra squad slots like the Stalingrad campaign?

Customization is extremely unpolished overall. They need to rework it from the scratch.
I think it would deserve its own major update.

iirc no slots were in Pacific bundle. So there’s no reason to add them for those players, sadly.

1 Like

Yeah. I basically want as much information as possible on the main screen. The new UI is still way too many tabs and buttons leading to buttons.

2 Likes

I choose to believe you buffed shotguns just because i asked. :sunglasses:

Let us build taller and wider sandbags with a hole so we could shoot through them and be protected from enemies at higher elevations, add wooden watchtowers for Sniper squad engineers (it could get destroyed in 2 HE shells or single tnt/demo pack), semi auto rifles need a bit of a buff since their recoil is too high, let engineer of higher BR build AT/AA guns of higher caliber. Since we had stolen polish guns how about captured polish tanks like 7TP that could be added to low BR Axis

7 Likes

Also a general overhaul of heavier MGs after the bipods are done.

2 Likes

Please repair the German paratroopers!!!

I have been playing with paratroopers from Normandy, Germany, and the United States for a long time, so I feel that I am qualified to evaluate this and demand improvement.
Please fix the issue of German paratroopers jumping too early, which makes me fall more than 30 meters away from the supply box every time, making this team, which is not particularly strong, even more vulnerable. The US paratroopers and Japanese paratroopers do not have such problems. So, please repair it.
Please provide the number of bullets for the German paratrooper fg42: 20/40 → 20/80,The original number of bullets is a joke, especially in certain regions where the delay is relatively high, and many bullets will be eaten by the server,This resulted in me having to consume about 15 rounds of bullets to kill one enemy.
Please change the default shooting mode of paratrooper fg42 to fully automatic,When paratroopers appear on the enemy’s side or rear, AI soldiers have to face the enemy alone, while semi-automatic shooting mode puts them at a disadvantage in battles,So please change it to default to fully automatic shooting, at least giving AI soldiers the ability to self-protection, rather than discovering that they were all dead when I needed them.Please make the enemy and AI soldiers realize that this is a fully automatic weapon,Instead of a cheap fireworks launcher.

1 Like

Cries in AKT-40

(10/20 full auto for those who are not aware)

6 Likes

I just want to say that the thing that may or may not have been posted yesterday before being purged looked a lot better than the one posted in the initial devblog
:wink: :wink:

2 Likes

You’re right. SOmetimes I am a little thick in the skull.

If i remember correctly pacific pack/pre order didnt come with extra slots like Stalingrad.

1 Like

Really not…

They merely put the same stuff in 5 tiers instead of 10, and switched 2, 3 guns around.

It’s worse if there is br spread in match.

3 Likes

Without locking br spread, that condensed list will be worse…

Other than that, the structure was pretty much the same as before

1 Like

Bipods. Even if just a better functionality in prone as first step.

Separate arty timer & queue for smoke bombardments, to allow arty strike and simultaneous smoke from someone else. Smokes are barely used.

More squds commands: refill ammo, reload weapons, refill medkits, build ammo box

Add ability to switch troops on planes if just for observation purposes, so that we can benefit from the additional pilots for observation

Increase the tilt angle allowance for rally points by 20%

1 Like

shotgun on engy eh? sound cool i can finally use the pacific shotgun on something that isnt medic.

Anything Italian. Italian paratroopers. Fixing Italian Uniforms.
Anything Romanian/Hungarian. More Minor Axis = better game.

Anything China. More to fight Japan = better game.

4 Likes

Smaller number make brain hurt less
And honestly I don’t think Enlisted has enough players to spread out over 10 tiers
At least not yet

2 Likes

FACTS
And let’s be honest. The biggest problem is the tanks. The game has the M13 to the King Tiger. Other than that, 5 tiers should be PLENTY.

3 Likes

But you can carry a bullet bag

AI engineers prioritizing building, could be an order.
We just place blueprints, they build it for us. 1 second to place rally instead of 10s hammering.

Trenches blueprint so bots can dig for us.

Place mines order for bots.

Option for full auto default on FG42 II and many others.

5 Likes