Making Enlisted a Better Place №40

:eyes:

7 Likes

Update seems nice, but we really need an official devblog about currency (bronze/silver orders) exchange rate to the new one, and we need that information few days before the update not just about 24h from major update. Same for the cost of basically everything with the new silver currency. Vague saying that they will be similar to the current one is just not enough information the players need.

6 Likes

Very nice.
Now only thing missing is to let the luftwaffe pilots use the luftwaffe drilling. It’s even in the description ingame!

10 Likes

You don’t need more ideas, devs already have plenty bugs to fix. :slight_smile:

But thanks for the love of god for AT fix :+1:.

3 Likes

Serious suggestion:

• some weapons have different fire modes. I propose that double barrel shotguns have the regular “1 barrel at a time shot” mode… AND an option to fire BOTH shots at once!!!

Also, bring back gibs, because.

1 Like

Dead link

buff auto cannon tanks vs infantry and add Luchs tank

4 Likes

Where?

Yus…i want luchs.

Remove over heat from 20mm tanks

6 Likes

nvm, its now works.
I click it from game launcher

maybe fix now but I was having the same issues while clicking on the launcher links

Have you tried restarting the launcher? There was an issue, but it should all be fixed now.

it’s working for me too now
ty

its working

Bugs must be demolished !!!

2 Likes

Hey guys, a couple of questions:

1. Are you guys aware the BA-11 is still limited to 15 kph?
  2. Are you going to balance AI gunners on planes with tail/turret gunners? They currently seem completely worthless.
  3. ARE. YOU. GOING. TO. FINALLY. FIX. ITALIAN. UNIFORMS?
  4. What happens to all of our old squads?
3 Likes

Another +1 vote to class the VG 1-5 as a rifle.

6 Likes

Many ideas development groups had embraced and launched satellites.
So stick around and survive until they fix it.

1 Like

Nothing, you’ll keep them as they are.

1 Like

Can we have daily task back on main menu please and add event task to show in battle like daily task does

4 Likes