Making Enlisted a Better Place №37

Not very big brain to put your soldier(s) where you want to build.

that is actually interesting since it would help guiding new player too so they understand or guess what the mark all about

1 Like

yeah, darker background is more friendly to users’ eyes

Quick chat changes are nice but can we get some basic phrases for it?

Yes, No, Doing that!, Etc

Kinda dumb when you have a guy spamming for cords and you can’t tell him no, or you can’t tell people asking for ammo boxes/rallies that you’re doing it

6 Likes

yea i manually type yes or no now since it used to be a thing you can choose dont know why they remove it tbh

Please go back to a darker background for the icons in the new ui changes. The new grey color blends in perfectly with the background and there is no longer any clear border for some of the slots on the weapons. Also it looks uglier imo.

4 Likes

Bad bc i can no longer trap my radio man and go at the assault whit the rest of the squad

This new UI is getting worse and worse. Literally how to make a non colourblind person colourblind.

7 Likes

I want “insult” quick chat with voice. Some old fps had this and it was hilarious when you were near a wall, with an enemy the other side and both players kept sending insults in their respective faction’s language :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Actually solid idea.

A “taunt enemy” command could be not only fun, but also a viable safety valve to vent some frustration / rage, without degenerating in worse insults.

6 Likes

“Du smellst like scheisse!”

1 Like

I have the perfect example

1 Like

wonderful update thanks for the zoom function in menus and all that!
Now finally can have a look at vehicles and weapons, good job!

I want to be able to make my brits sing “hitler has only got one ball”

2 Likes

Would probably be better than the classic “wanker” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah. I miss those hilarious moments. I remember old call of duty 2 had this taunt quick chat. When both team kept sending insults it wasn’t toxic but in fact funny.

may you look into pistol viewing though, the center of alignment is off and you can’t view em proper

And then could we please put the aircraft outside on an airfield instead of cramped in a hangar, also need to have more rotation up and down axis when viewing

especially true bigger planes…
how they got it through the doors?

I hope in future you still plan on adding dynamic fully fleshed out background for squads and vehicles, now there is much to wish for

2 Likes

please refer to this post

1 Like

Cool, what about invasion? Rn u can’t say attack zone without looking at it and can’t even spam defend zone a bit for troll factor lol

dang, ya’ll still keeping the new garbage UI?

1 Like

Bad update :skull:

2 Likes