Making Enlisted a Better Place №37

Please fix the broken bayonet placements on Type 100 rifle and please fix the glitched reload on the G41, please!

1 Like

It’s sad that uniforms of Axis Paratroopers from Event were not adressed, as well as their paradroping bug.

Hope it will be looked at in the future

Paratroopers are cool but for the axis they are too cool🦊

These are good little fixes, keep them coming the UI is still a spaghetti mess. You could merge Battle and Squads back into one tab again, and progress should be a button where you have the display for your level under which campaign is selected, not a separate tab.
Console people should just have a $5 walmart mouse and keyboard plugged in to navigate the UI if it is so hard for them to figure out on a D pad.

1 Like

Added a bit more info in Custom Main Menu (Guide)

2 Likes

bots acts like retards after lobotomy and ur issue is menu

Good job

Many details of this game are still not in place, and I don’t understand why you are focusing your work on modifying the UI interface.

WU6PH_U`XIKG~~_VR71_VMG

5NTQMU3MC266QAN3CKKS

58S1AH(D$EB6FX`JOYFX6Y2

This guy is like a shy boy crouching in the queue. In reality, which foolish guy would squat in the crowd and take photos

The posture of other players’ paratroopers is cool, but mine looks like three stupid sculptures standing there.

4 Likes

we should have option to switch between poses on our soldiers in hangar, that way we can tweak and pose them how we want and avoid weird guys sticking guns up the next ones bum or taking a knee in someones crouch

4 Likes

Now your squad members are trying to move away from the engineering structure you are building. Show some respect for the man with the hammer!

Yeah, we heard that like 12 times already. I’ll believe it when I see it in action working without issue for multiple games in a row.

4 Likes

Could you guys please add a Default Squad Formation option? I want all of my squad formations to be set to Wide, permanently. It seems to not save or reset too often.

1 Like

I am guessing now the squad will stand out on the street, gawking at the construction marvel.

yup. Right click map markers to be exact

1 Like

broken bayonet is also on smle

The Grenade and Inventory slots that rely on specific backpacks shouldn’t be visible, even if locked, unless you have a backpack equipped, like how it was before. Right now it just makes your inventory feel incomplete, which will be permanent since you can’t have both a grenade pouch and a backpack at the same time.

2 Likes

axes should be allowed to chop trees dow as suggestion,all the rest updated things,they are gud!

2 Likes

Then why the ground marker wasnt shown here? I dont know where the exact pointer is. It’s all dev’s fault.

Don’t you know where you placed him or what?

It’s hidden by that ammo-box blueprint of yours.

How can it be their fault when you trying to build something on top of that soldiers head?

6 months by now
Still not fixed.
I dont care how you defend them.
It’s dev’s problem.

Finally, the AIs know they should not stand on the thing I am building.