Making Enlisted a Better Place №37

last version i just downloaded it few hours ago

1 Like

Hope the fourth time will do it.

5 Likes

Please add bullets to the fg42 of the paratrooper team: 20/40 → 20/80
The soldiers are in great need

1 Like

which… how can we fix this for our custom hangars now?

1 Like

effe my life…

I HAVE JUST FIXED IT YESTERDAY.

so, now, the gold order weapons are not shown in my screen.

can you guys list the changes made? so that we can fix our hangars?

on a “positive” note, i’m happy my winning contest screenshot got featured:

it turned out even better than i remember.

2 Likes

Please fix the problem of premature parachute jumping of Axis powers paratroopers (Allied paratroopers do not have this problem,This is very unfair)

2 Likes

Why have you changed when one of my squad is downed or killed, you give me the squad selection list but I cannot change to another member of my squad for 2 - 3 seconds!?! (Ps5) now when I have one squad member killed I lose all 8 due to this stupid 2/3 second delay… please revert this asap.

Previously I could quick swap to another squad member without waiting for squad list to appear… regardless of being downed or killed…

@James_Grove @_Movmav please look into this, it seems when I die, I have to go to squad member select him and press Triangle to use them…

1 Like

About increasing communication between players.

How about adding more minimap markers?

For example, attack from this direction, or there are a lot of enemies here, request aircraft to bomb the area.

It will be more valuable than the red triangle of unknown meaning.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Overall: Like this new clean touch. Makes the new UI looks much better.

But there are to many inconsistencies/bad proportions that’s needs to be reworked. Some weapons are displayed too big, some too small.
bigboysmallboy

image (1)

This feels a bit weird, like I’m having empty slots to fill. Maybe make the red unusable slots grey-ish?

Nice with outlines now of the menu-tab!

And great re-work of the progression-tab. Even I can understand what’s going on now : )

1 Like

Mighty carbine vs smol mg

6 Likes

Vickers

8 Likes

Reported, thank you!

2 Likes

When do we get a rework of the AA guns from engineers and the SPAA? Overheating limits the functionality of these weapons and don’t get me started on the limited mag size, forcing the engineer to resupply constantly.
The firing angle of the AA gun placements needs to be lowered too as many pilots learned to fly too low for the AA to shoot at them.

1 Like

Hi, has the respawn bug I mentioned also been reported please? It is very difficult to select soldiers when your soldier is killed, that delay can mean your whole squad is wiped.

Thank you for making the AI to move out of my way when building rally points! Now all you have to do is stopping them from crawling/standing in front of me while I’m in a perfect firing position with my trusty LMG.

1 Like

This looks so cheap
Especially the white box outline, it’s not the same thin in all four edges.

Old ones is significantly more clear, also feels not toy like.
(Black is better than grey in terms of feeling)

Oh yeah

8 Likes

Maybe cuz you put your green cross there🍮

Then, where is the green cross on the ground?

1 Like

Hello, I want to propose an idea. For the radio operator squads 2, give them some extra function to the first one, for example a more powerful and lethal Artillery attack, for the Soviets they could add an artillery attack that is carried out by katyusha rockets and for the Germans an artillery attack by flak 88 and that these attacks as well as the bombardments cover a considerable area of ​​the map and of course allocate a considerable cooldown time to avoid being spammed

2 Likes