Making Enlisted a Better Place №3

eh…

i always die right after because the rifles that i take are always empty :upside_down_face:

either way, i rather keep distance :eyes:

1 Like

There is such a thing… That’s why I kill players with mg\mp.
With luck, you can fight like this until the first stray bullet.
But I still don’t see any logic in the fact that I can’t replenish MG ammunition from the German ammo box, the DP ammunition from the Soviet ammo box.

When you’re playing from a distance, it’s better to keep the engineer behind.

Do you have any plans to implement this idea?

This is a good patch, but I would rather priority be given to the F2P economy over the Battle pass players (of which I am).
They need clear ways and paths to earn more silver orders than they currently can receive.

Fixing the ability to pick up enemy weapons is a welcome patch. I have , on occasion needed the additional firepower due to lack of ammo. Its nice to know that is working again.

3 Likes

What I like: The weapon pick up design

What I don’t like: new rewards of battle pass, to be exactly, the “65 & 73 and on — 1 free troops order

Since you remove the function to recuit soilders with bronze troop order, there is no need to add bronze troop order in battle pass. The bronze order are much more useless and new player still have trouble to fill up their squads

1 Like

It’s s silver order, not bronze.

A few more suggestion complementary to my previous post in this thread.

• Artillery is effortless yet very rewarding. For example as an engineer you spend a lot of time building sandbags, barbed wire, ammo boxes, rally points for your team, you try to be a team player and it’s all gets deleted in an instant, very low effort compared to effort an engineer puts to build everything.

• Anti air could be buffed a bit, more ammo per mag, faster turn rate, maybe better projectile velocity, etc you can get creative with buffs, just make it worth building vs airplanes.

• Rally points could use some adjustments, at least for attacking side. Be a bit less restrictive where you can build, even if it’s a slope terrain or closer to objective a bit, main issue with them the “area in combat” it’s too aggressive, even when your rally point is in cover at a different floor, you still can’t spawn. At least for attacking side which is harder to play.

• I love the squad wheel where you can select each individual soldier. For consoles it’s prob really good. But would love INDIVIDUAL bind for each squad soldier for PC. Could use Numpads or F1 F2 F3 etc. Would be so much better.

• Not sure how to address, as a solution. But one issue I have, due to not knowing what game mode we gonna play when we queue, a lot of times I am stuck with squads full of explosives on invasion as attacker, when I would love smoke grenades on squads. Allow us to swap equipment even in the game not just in the pre-game menu. So we can adapt accordingly depending on the game mode.

• Is there a reason why we cannot use chat when we are in spawn screen menu? or even the map? I see no reason on why limit this unless it’s a technical issue.

Because they want to limit the amount of progress made every day by players, whatever the amount of time they play. This is to avoid a too huge gap between hardcore players, playing 12 or more hours a day, and casual players.

Also, if we had XP based silver orders, there would be little need to buy the Elite Battle Pass, and they still want to make money after all.

I can understand that, but I truly want the F2P players be able to get soldiers. Sure Hardcore players benefit a lot more if this system was in place, but that’s the minority. The game would benefit a lot more from F2P casual players in the long term.

1 Like

I understand.
Now you get a soldier order every 2 or 3 days from BP, plus those from daily containers (if you are very lucky), plus those from events (e.g. the current November event). Hopefully they will look at their statistics (how many understrength squads do F2P players have) and tune the amount of silver orders (but not too much, they still want you to buy the Elite battlepass :slight_smile: ).

This is a good update … helps both F2P and P2P

The trade off between F2P and P2P is time vs money … If you don’t want to spend the money then you must spend the time. Everyone pays something …

PB has free silver that can be had … but once you get past lvl 60 in the PB then even F2P can earn more. .

If you just buy the BP then then you can get more silver and get to lvl 60 faster. Thats like $3.5 per month … cheaper than a burger and fries …

The only thing I would like to see is an exchange rate from bonze to silver … somwhere around 6-1 to 10-1 would be acceptable

Ah see that’s the thing, luck based/rng drops are not a reliable way, events they can only last for so long. Darkflow is a good job in improving things such as increasing the bot sizes from 2 to 12 not the original 20, but its an improvement. Weapon picking up fix is great! Adding more silver orders to the BP is a step in the right direction but its near the end. Like I said before the F2P player is key for any free to play games to keep it alive. To have a way of getting silver orders just buy playing battles and get the silver orders even if they put it to 30,000 xp at least its there that doesn’t make a free to play player wait for events, have a slow grind throught the battlepass or pray to rng for a silver drop task

A F2P doesn’t have the luxury to grind the battlepass quickly without buying the battlepass (which I have and its been a quick process).

It is much harder to defend because you simply cannot leave point undefended meanwhile attacker can swarm objective in waves and capture it in several strong blows. There are many objectives on the open ground, attacker can just spam mortar, arty, air support for easy kills and capture the point while defender is wiped out. Defender cannot often use arty because most of the enemy area is gray zone and it is much harder to use any area support efficiently as a defender because you need to time it to attacking waves and direction that often changes while defender is more predictable. Right now you can build spawn 50m from the objective while defender can do the same but attacker has time to set it and possibly outflank defender while engineer building spawn for defenders has to withdraw from combat to build it and the objective can get overrun before he returns. Let alone you cannot build on the open like attacker does because it would get destroyed in no time.

I hope Normandy will come out of the tiger style quickly, otherwise it can’t really beat Sherman’s Big Mac!

I think the best change for the troop system would be to make riflemen obtainable with bronze orders rather than silver.

It would at least be possible to fill squads for f2p players.

What I don’t understand is a lot of us vets, shared links to bugs and videos for them to be totally ignored, is the point of QoL fixing bugs, not changing gameplay, or maybe that at a later date.

The FW is available on both campaigns Normandy and Tunisia, it is terrible, the Mustang, BF109, fighters are all fine, but FW, wobbly piece of * (screen Joystick mode on ps5)

@Keofox is this on the backlog by any chance to be looked at? Why not fixed yet, is it intentionally so sensitive as a plane?

1 Like

This change will do some good. A+

Hallelujah! A+

Giving F2P guys more silver orders is all well and good, but adding four levels of repeatable orders mixed with the boosters already there for Elite BP reads like the devteam decided that the stackable booster levels weren’t making enough money, so this is a way to increase the cost while still letting it happen. With the community response and attitude toward recent changes that could be seen as “cash grabs,” I want to be surprised that the battlepass changes look like a cash grab.

Sounds nice.nothing special imo. But keep them coming. Always welcome to see something fixed.

Like the FW?
Fix the damn FW already or do we have to wait for its 1st year graduation?
Otherwise nice QoL changes.

2 Likes

Very Nice, Honestly this one of your best, features of the game (Battle Pass) is worth every cent, great value.
And also the buying of extra squad slots to premium users(maybe make available for non premium and f2p as well?) you would get more take it up :smiley: