Making Enlisted a Better Place №3

Artillery isn’t that rewarding. Just don’t build in easyt to spot places, or don’t put everything close together.

Anti air is complicated, I feel its realistic, but in real life there would be several pieces in a single battery, covering different angles and always manned, providing permanent anti air support against dive bombers/straffing.
Right now, a squad manning 2 AAA guns is wasting time, and night not even be able to shoot down incoming planes

Rally point range is fine. The inclination does feel very picky at times

Do you guys have any news on a new Berlin map?

2 Likes

This update is great, thks Dev @Keofox

But here is what we want in the new update : upgrade the animation pls, especially when lie down and stand up immediately, that is not true and so robotic. This post below is what change we need for the animation.

Fix bugs and Upgrade the animation FIRST before give us more content.

Thanks Dev @Keofox and Best Regards

Excellent changes. I’m very impressed with the latest improvements, new features (and adjustments to new features) and it deserves a lot of praise how each one of these issues were things that were pointed by the community. When you compare this attention to feedback to what other game companies do, it seems they all have gone completely mad, due to how not in touch they are with their player bases.

Picking up enemy weapons was something I was struggling with - many times, even if you clicked all around the dead enemy, you couldn’t pick his weapon - so smoothing that is very welcomed.

If this improvement could also be done for grenades, it would be very nice. I face similar issues when trying to throw back grenades. AI seems to have no problems, but even if you click all around the grenade (with the throw back notification text appearing), many times, just like with the enemy weapons, you just don’t pick it… and end up dying because the grenade you tried to throw back exploded. Smoothing this up would also help nerfing grenades a bit, as, IMO, they are a bit too powerful at the moment.

1 Like

So that means own’s BAR is worse than enemy’s SMG(doge)

But you can still not survive in the long haul,cause you can’t rush directly into enemy’s line and grab their smgs to replesh ammos with only 2 mags

so you’ll die later,but not so quick and YOU WILL GET MORE KILLS THAN USING BAR :slightly_smiling_face: