Making Enlisted a Better Place №25

Quick question, how is the development of bipods going? Are you close to finish (less than a month to release let’s say) or we need to wait longer?

5 Likes

3 Likes

New Soldier model;s shoulders are even bigger than senator’s

12 Likes

Widididididididididiiiiiii

how about the uniforms in axis tunisia they still have normandy shmocks :(( give em some love

1 Like

I just wish for Napalm.

But I know it will be something else. Still amazing for sure.

Agreed, I wouldn’t care if the other German units used the Africa Korp uniform that’s from the assaulter squad.

Right now we don’t link your soldier’s equipment to his appearance. That is, pouches and other attachments are not displayed in any way. And the ones hanging on you are just part of the virtual form.

This is due to the fact that it is VERY DIFFICULT to combine many models of clothes with attachments. We have not abandoned this issue and are thinking about a solution, but this will not happen in the near future.

5 Likes

Much like others have echoed , I would assume Airstrikes on all campaigns now.

Beyond that my only other guess would be nation specific AT Grenades to replace the ubiquitous Det Packs? Maybe TnT to all campaigns as well?

1 Like
  1. This is a bug. It can be fixed, but we need to know about each of them. Please report to us in a special section of the forum.

2. it’s more difficult here. It’s just that. what I wrote above. Moreover, this is an ongoing process - tomorrow we will add a new weapon with an unusual shape to the game and the problem will repeat with one of the hundreds of clothing options.

4 Likes

The suppressed MP40 event squad have backpacks that have items hanging on them instead of clipping through tehr backpack, can this be done when using large backpacks for regular units?

Buddy, it’s not like that. It is even more difficult to make hundreds of clothing options and assemble a full-fledged customization from them than a few well-designed forms. We are adding many options to Enlisted for each squad. And they will appear in the future not only for Stalingrad and Normandy.

But if there is an error somewhere, it just needs to be reported.

6 Likes

Good to be heard.

Could you check have those reports been sent to Developers please? I think Those Issues had been reported while ago, but doesn’t seem to be changed yet so.

2 Likes

Will soldier customization be added to this major update?Like in Stalingrad.
Or is it after the major update?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but if I was making a game, and I saw a new weapon/clothing I just added is clipping with something, I’d go back and rethink how to avoid clipping, not add 100 new models to make the clipping x100 frequent.

Obviously, it’s not a game breaker, but it influences the perception of the game and its overall polish feel.

When I invite my friends to play Enlisted, and the first thing they see is:

1. gorilla shaped soldiers in squad menu
  2. clipping of everything with everything
  3. bazookas, secondary rifles and ammo pouches magically hanging in the air next to the soldier’s body
  4. wax doll faces added with Tunisia
  5. lack of German eagles, shoulder badges, random fallschirmjager uniforms in Tunisia and 9 budyonovka men in Stalingrad like it’s 1919…

I like this game and want it so succeed, but all these things just make it feel “sloppy”.

I made a thread about this before. All good examples from translation to car’s steering wheels:

Just wish there was more polish and attention to historical details (not teddy bears and balalaikas on tanks MG ports and vision slits)

5 Likes

Actually those three things makes everything else look worse.

1 Like

Finally…

Glad to hear! You need to see the sorcery and advanced railgun technology that the Germans used to build their anti-aircraft guns! It seems a bit unreal.

2 Likes

S-18 Finally being added? Thats about the only weapon I could imagine causing clipping issues on soliders.

What do you mean random fallshirmjager uniform in Tunisia?