Making Enlisted a Better Place №25

I mean this:

May be not F-J uniforms per se, but the woodland camo zeltbahns instead of tan uniforms

2 Likes

When can we have news about new campaign levels?

Thanks for detailed reports, forwarded

4 Likes

inb4 mortar II with the larger mortars making the open point maps even more unplayable
I really hope not unless we’re going to get a full point layout rework

4 Likes

It is difficult to prevent models from overlapping each other, but in some cases, just a slight movement of the weapon position is enough to reduce or avoid the overlap. It is in that case where if it should be corrected, in everything else it is bearable.

Awesome updates and really is lovely to see Enlisted being constantly and consistently worked on by you guys.

Absolutely love the game and the only two things I ask for;

DO NOT BALANCE!! Its refreshing to have some vehicles weapons that have an advantage over others. You’re able to always work around with what you are faced with by the equipment you’re given.
Folks dont like it? They can return to CoD/Battlefield where there is plenty our soul destroying ‘Balance’ thanks to the playerbase.

New maps and levels to pre existing campaigns.

1 Like

And if its airstrikes then Airstrike and arty should share the global cooldown

More HE spam is going to make even more players leave
Its low skill no fun allowed shit

3 Likes

Ooooo I totally forgot someone discovered the assets for the larger mortar in game.
That’s a very good possibility, though I hope it’s the S18 first, just for the sake of the lols.

Is it planned to have clans like on warthunder

1 Like

Artillery playable vehicles or more radio operator strike options i guess

Ppl love HE spamming others but hate themselves being HE spammed. I myself have gray-camped with my tanks every time on D-day, I have also seen how many amercian players struggle to only play P-47 and Jumbo. Why? BEcause it’s just so relaxing and requies no skill.

What about

grafik

?

5 Likes

I wasn’t sure I saw it right.

But yea… Half track napalm

2 Likes

It’s definitly getting hot, when the ‘Stuka zu Fuß’ go marching in. <3

Don’t mind me, just passing by to casually say that with the new bulk purchase function I just spent 400 or so silver orders to equip ALL my active soldiers in ALL campaigns with AP mines.
(Except Stalingrad, where ACME boompacks stayed.)

1 Like

We have to cure cancer, not join it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

WT got new hit effects. WEN?

:thinking:
Tank projectile explosions rework?
Or… Adding some content from Stalingrad to all campaigns?

When are you gonia give Germen fighters better ground attac capabilitys like alies have. 109 and FW is not doing it at all so no one hardly uses them on Axis less ther new to game and have to. Also Let us bring more then one damed viecal in game to deal with the Alied fighter bombers and all. Or even a bomber and tank cause Panzer 4s and Pumas cant kill a Jumbo by no means. im not even gonia starty abought HE rounds but you know wher thats goin… Tiger HE should kill a scout tank lol