Making Enlisted a Better Place №1

New economy system for weapon when

1 Like

we need the ability to cross play with our friends on other platforms, i managed to get in a few games but omg its so hard when im on pc and my friends are on xbox.

Be careful what you wish for

6 Likes

Well. The main picture makes me jealous. Those guys CAN have proper green pea camouflage uniforms, while we still cannot :frowning:

4 Likes

you need @Keofox

1 Like

Don’t believe I saw this mentioned yet, but the mounting system needs A LOT of work.

When that’s been fixed, I’d like to see heavy machine guns unable to ADS unless you’re proning. Even with the most recent changes, they’re just big smgs in cqc.

Obviously not the BAR, BREN, etc, but the mg-34 patronentrommel. Definitely.

1 Like

@Keofox

Here is link with videos embedded re FW190

Love the new changes, thanks for listening, would have been nice to move already emplaced AT as placement areas not always allowing you to build guns :wink:

Links again - ok I stop now, they have enough to work on until Christmas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just too lazy to link. Lol.

Thank you.

I want to trust the dev team, but recent economy changes have excessively alienated non-paying players and generally worsened the grind. We’ve been told that solutions are in the works and we must be patient, but that becomes difficult when additional patches drop with no sign of what we were promised.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m eager about these engineer changes and look forward to using them and continuing to support the game. I just want this game to be accessible (and enjoyable) to a larger community than just whales like me. I’m growing more and more concerned that the dev team doesn’t share this priority, and as such my trust is being eroded.

Naturally I can’t speak for everyone, but I don’t believe I am the only player to feel this way.

17 Likes

I like the engineer changes … I especially like the message that you are working on increasing the speed of the AA guns.

We need to be able to move/rotate the AT guns after they are built. Also give AT guns a more effective round.

This. The premium jumbo needs to be looked at.

›Arty lands 100m away
›Breech turns orange
:clown_face:

that and the APCR performing poorer than AP rounds is just wild, especially when the PZIVE HEAT rounds are absolutely fantastic at both anti-infantry and anti-armor.

The APCR can’t pen the Puma’s ufp btw
Nevermind struggling monumentally against the flat 80mm front of the Panzer IV

2 Likes

Automatic site translation?I too sometimes forget that it is desirable to quote quotations in the original language.Apparently you get very tired.

can we have fix for h.e shells now they dont work at all only for infantry
can we also get a counter to the fg42 some time soon it been over a year now
planes are buggy
and the 75 mm cannon phases thru the puma alot causing no damage

1 Like

Please tame the spawn map. (Another few months old bug, just some of the latest feedback made me remember.) It’s jumpy not only in LF mode, but there the most visible.
(More game breaking than the jittery/breakdancing dead soldiers.)

Not sure how but Tank view bug is back:

FIXED

18 Likes