Losing motivation to play for the German faction

what about the 1 vs 2 plane situation and respawn delay differnece? it’s really unfair for Axis Normandy players

1 Like

He’s a main and a German one, hellish combo

2 Likes

Check the stats of MP 40 in the game - rate of fire 450-500
Check the stats of MP 40 on the wiki MP 40 - Wikipedia - rate of fire 500-550

Do we really need to be getting personal here?

upgrade it…

4 Likes

Yeah I’m losing motivation to play the Germans as well with the quality of the teammates. Their complete and utter incompetence make me want to kill myself.
Only play Germans when I squad up now so we actually have a chance at winning without me carrying and pulling my fucking hair out.

3 Likes

I’m talking about a basic version.

i am a bad person

The basic stats are completely irrelevant, because the full star one has the historical values

2 Likes

It’s never too late to change yourself…

Yeah, but not at Moscow. Get your campaign years straight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average Enlisted forum member.” - Winston Churchill, if he were alive today

5 Likes

You do realise there’s an upgrade system?
is the level 1 version is 500-550 the upgraded would be way above the real you literally get the lower and of the irl performance stock as the higher and 20 extra

3 Likes

real

1 Like

Be happy that you have planes … :popcorn: :popcorn:

The game is not meant to be symetrical, you have a attacker and a defender. Right now it feels really balanced. Germans have buffs on a lot of other things. Imagine having a better BAR on each US soldier, hot damn that would be something German players could not stop complaining about.

3 Likes

it is, i feed of conflict and suffering

Look what my signature says about you.

And yes, I almost exclusively play as Germans.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

__________________________________________________________________________________

“The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average Enlisted forum member.” - Winston Churchill, if he were alive today

5 Likes

luuuuul XD (didn’t even read that part)

Would like to see any source about the uniform. Until that - it’s just a words.

1 Like

holyfuck

Germany is on par with every faction currently in the game with the only thing bringing them down being the playerrbase

8 Likes