Losing motivation to play for the German faction

Wow! It’s so OP (no).

Why so pissed?

1 Like

I’ve already written why. Just play on the Eastern front and count the number of wins.

You are asking for source about what year the battle of Moscow was going on over what time the ROKS 2 was used?

So heres a source for the year Moscow took place on:

And here is source for the time the ROKS 2 was in use:

Are you okay?

In service - ok, but not in the battle. It’s not the same.

On the other hand, if the OP only plays Germany, it is understandable that grinding more or less the same stuff three times in three different campaigns can sooner or later become boring.

I think that if he starts developing at least one other faction, he won’t regret it.

1 Like

“A limited run of about 1,500 of its immediate predecessor, the MG 39/41, was completed in 1941 and tested in combat trials.”
The 39/41 was essentially the same weapon, and was used in 41, AKA moscow.

And leave the german players alone, no way!

He was asking about the MG-42 not any other gun…

MG 39/41 is early MG42
And giving it to the Moscow is a REALLY bad idea.

39/41 IS the MG42, just the version in testing however.

Please study before you post.

1 Like

Advice given.
Follow at own will.
My job here is done.

Flaps cape and vanishes.

Production version≠ testing version

And now I may ask you to prove it was used in the battle of Moscow because Apparently that’s possible… (I want source that says "was used during the battle of Moscow)))))))))))

If you want this gun in Moscow just suggest it but as the MG39/41 and not the MG-42…

Well. For me is mostly mixed (except Monastry where the defenders usually win).

1 Like

Nice it is the daily x or y faction is op post. I hope to see the guys that think Germany is op join in here as well. Would be nice to combine them instead of them making a post in a bit.

1 Like

Germans in Normandy have by far the better inf weapons outside of the Mannlicher and Sturmpistol when comparing stats, quite considerably in some categories. The tanks are all OP against those of lower tier than them, but P4 has a decent shot against even a jumbo and it often turns into a slugging match at long range with good players who angle correctly and move to spread shots.

What about MAS rifle? Does it better than smt?

yeah might be fair, mas and ross rifle are very similar and you dont really use either of them outside of super super early into the campaign.

Jesus
There’s nothing wrong with the MP40
Mg42 has 900-1500 depending on the bolt used IRL so stop crying about it’s still accurate
You do realize ridiculous MG42 underpowered pls buff sounds?
MG-42 didn’t even exist in 1941
The MG-42 firerate being on it’s lower part of it’s IRL performance is better for controlabillity and preserving ammo
The Commies got one weapon that is above average at something good god they can’t have that!!!
STG-44 coming when it’s being able to be implemented in a way it won’t be the most broken one sided widely available killing machine
Your post is just another version of “gErmAnY sUFFerS”

5 Likes

on 5 stars it’s ok, but i don’t think any ppl will create 5+ MAS rifle

1 Like